Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    James Bond In Motion, Women of (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

James Bond In Motion, Women of (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Haven't check the base set but

5 Femme Fatales - F1, F2, F4, F7, F9
4 Bond Girls are Forever - BG2, BG4, BG16, BG20
3 Jinx - J2, J6, J8
6 Women of MI6 - M1 to M6
2 auto cards - WA1 Jill St. George (Tiffany Case), WA2 Maryam D'ABO (Kara Milovy)

Posts: 3251 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
nice breakdown Raj, a couple of nice autos too. I really want the d'Abo. Thumb Up

'' Devoted Aluminum member '' who should probably be doing school work at this very moment.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DOUBLEooSEVEN:
I really want the d'Abo. Thumb Up
'' Devoted Aluminum member '' who should probably be doing school work at this very moment.

I got your D'Abo! Also the case topper! We'll be trading soon. When do you get your cards? Clap

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TWS:
quote:

I got your D'Abo! Also the case topper! We'll be trading soon. When do you get your cards? Clap

Hopefully ill get my cards before christmas, but it may not be unil the start of next week. Frown I already have a case topper on the way, but im sure there will be other cards ill need. Thumb Up Although theres many great cards in the set , I think I might want the d'Abo auto the most. Wink

Posts: 1230 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
Did you find the last Bach you needed? Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Did you find the last Bach you needed? Smile

No I didn't yet..No Bach at all! I forgot you got the Case Topper...

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
Ill email you went I have everything in order, I keep buying single autos off of ebay, even though I have several boxes on the way, so I should have some doubles. Im just praying that I pull a Bach or a Seymour, so I dont have to buy them. Although there seems to be lots of Seymours, and at a decent price too. Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ill email you went I have everything in order, I keep buying single autos off of ebay, even though I have several boxes on the way, so I should have some doubles. Im just praying that I pull a Bach or a Seymour, so I dont have to buy them. Although there seems to be lots of Seymours, and at a decent price too. Thumb Up

I have a few Seymours...But want Bach!

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
Any big plans for christmas? I just finished my shopping today. Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Any big plans for christmas? I just finished my shopping today. Thumb Up

Nope just hanging around. I let all my Engineers take off and I cover work for all of us... Shopping???? I have lots of time two days to start and finish!

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Got my box and binder today

From the box:
1 base set minus 1 card, and 2 checklists
Women of M16 - 1 set of 6
Femme Fatales - 5 each F2,F4,F6,F7,F9
Jinx - 3 each J2,J6,J8

Bond Girls Are Forever 4 each 5,8,17,19
Autos: Britt Ekland, Eunice Gayson

I was disapointed in the Ekland auto, since I had that one already from loose packs. I was missing one base card, but had that from the packs. The Bond Girls are Forever subset is my favorite, these are beautiful. I also like the Femme Fatales.

The binder has Lynn Holly Johnson auto, and a promo for the Bond Girls are Forever book (which is sitting right behind me wrapped up under the Christmas tree!) The D-ring binder is real classy, b&w images, with Jinx and Ursula Andress on cover, and more girls on the back. All together, a great set, but I still need a lot of inserts.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TWS:
quote:
Originally posted by Sarah:
I can't wait until my 4 boxes arrive. It will probably be after xmas though

Sarah if you move over here I'll help you open them!

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Too cold over their at the moment to come open my boxes with you. I got my fingers cross that the mailman will deliver them by tommorrow Smile

Posts: 833 | Location: Melbourne, VIC. Australia | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sarah:
Too cold over their at the moment to come open my boxes with you. I got my fingers cross that the mailman will deliver them by tommorrow Smile

That's right, you're into the heat there now! So I'll come over there and help you! Okay it's a plan! Clap

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
OK now for my box.

1x base set of 63 lenticular cards

1x set of 6 Women of MI6 chase cards

Femme Fatale chase cards
F2, F5, F6 and 2x F8

Bond Girls are Forever chase cards
BG5, BG7, BG17 and BG19

Jinx
J2, J6 and J8

Autographs
WA9 Karin Dor
WA14 Jane Seymour

A very good set overall and the lenticular system used is much brighter, clearer, smaller and more flexible than say the Star Trek in Motion cards.

Especially good are

• the MI6 chase cards
  • the Bond Girls are Forever cards

Not so good

• Yet more Jinx chase cards after the Die Another Day set. Perhaps a chase set about the first main Bond lady - Ursula Andress - would have been a better idea.
  • Multiple differences between the Rittenhouse checklist on their site and the card set. e.g. Where are the Miss Caruso or the Ruby Bartlett or the Plenty O'Toole cards. Yes there other Madeline Smith fans out there who were waiting for that Miss Caruso card Frown Roll Eyes
  • Uneven distribution amongst the films - only 1 card for OHMS and 2 for Diamonds are Forever compared to 5 for The Man with the Golden Gun. Perhaps 3 per film ( 60 cards ) or 4 per film ( 80 cards would have been easier.

Sorry but I still prefer the Inkworks non-lenticular version from a few years ago.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dis68:
Autographs
WA9 Karin Dor
WA14 Jane Seymour

Nice pull on the Seymour!

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
TWS, I noticed on a dealers website that the women of james bond in motion set was listed as series one. Do you know anything about a possible series two? Confused Knowing rittenhouse, there will probably be at least an expansion set. It looks like I wont be getting my cards until next week, oh well, the autos are going dirt cheap on ebay right now, and I keep scooping them up. Im also looking into a Bach card right now. Wink

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
TWS, I noticed on a dealers website that the women of james bond in motion set was listed as series one. Do you know anything about a possible series two? Confused Knowing rittenhouse, there will probably be at least an expansion set. It looks like I wont be getting my cards until next week, oh well, the autos are going dirt cheap on ebay right now, and I keep scooping them up. Im also looking into a Bach card right now. Wink

Keep scooping cause I will need all your doubles. I've put up 4 Seymours, 2 Adams,2 DAbos, 2 Dors 1 Lois Chiles and more...Others are scooping too!

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
Oh shoot that was my 1000 post. Glad it was with a brother Aluminum!

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
Congrats on becoming Silver TWS, it couldnt have happened to a nicer guy. Big Grin Im a month behind you, but ill be there soon. In regards to scooping Bond autos, im surprised at the rock bottom prices their going for. Ive bought several for around the $10 us mark. Which is alot lower than expected. Congrats again on your upgrade. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Congrats on becoming Silver TWS, it couldnt have happened to a nicer guy. Big Grin Im a month behind you, but ill be there soon. In regards to scooping Bond autos, im surprised at the rock bottom prices their going for. Ive bought several for around the $10 us mark. Which is alot lower than expected. Congrats again on your upgrade. Smile

Wow Ten Bucks? That's great! I'm still a nasty Aluminum Dude!. Geez I don't remember being Bronze! Thanks Bro!

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest