Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    James Bond In Motion, Women of (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

James Bond In Motion, Women of (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got my 4 boxes this morning (its Christmas Eve) here. The postie delivered them with his Santa hat on (bless his little cotton-sox heart), sooo what did you think I did. I opened them all before going to work, I was late for work, but more important things to do I thought Smile

Anyway

I will post the breakdowns later tonight. But I just love the set - very nice

I got a double up on one the autographs thou.

Didn't pull a Seymour or Back Frown

Posts: 833 | Location: Melbourne, VIC. Australia | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
Great Sarah! Can't wait to hear your breakdown. Double00SEven will be jealous, he still doesn't have his boxes... But then he'll be opening his when we're all done! Wink

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TWS:
Great Sarah! Can't wait to hear your breakdown. Double00SEven will be jealous, he still doesn't have his boxes... But then he'll be opening his when we're all done! Wink

Yeah, im pretty much in agony, but hey, ive almost completed the master set already ( Chiles on the way, just purchased a Bach). Still cant wait to break my boxes though. Thumb Up

'' Devoted Aluminum member '' who should probably be doing school work at this very moment.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I still got the expensive purchases ahead of me - Bach, Chiles and Seymore.

WAAAAA

Posts: 833 | Location: Melbourne, VIC. Australia | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sarah:

WAAAAA
Yeah . im glad I got them out of the way already (except the seymour), hopefully Ill be able to pull the seymour out of one of my boxes. Sarah, did you post your box break downs? Confused

'' Devoted Aluminum member '' who should probably be doing school work at this very moment.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DOUBLEooSEVEN:
Yeah . im glad I got them out of the way already (except the seymour), hopefully Ill be able to pull the seymour out of one of my boxes.

Yeah Seymour is the pull. Bach is good but it seems that everyone wants Seymour! I know I do! Luv You

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Yeah Seymour is the pull. Bach is good but it seems that everyone wants Seymour! I know I do! Luv You

Tom, ill let you have Seymour, but I gotta have d'Abo, or even better, Scorupco. Luv You Luv YouI know im beating the Bond talk to death, but I wish Rittenhouse had gotten some of the newer Bond girls to sign, like maybe some of those from the last five films. Wink

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DOUBLEooSEVEN:
quote:

WAAAAA
Yeah . im glad I got them out of the way already (except the seymour), hopefully Ill be able to pull the seymour out of one of my boxes. Sarah, did you post your box break downs? Confused

Nah, not yet, I'm still at work Frown

I will do it later on when I get home Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
The only Bond girl I like/HAVE to have is Michelle Yeoh because she starred in my 2nd favorite film, Heroic Trio (1st fave is Fight Club - go figure).

Big Grin

"Lady Aluminum"
aka
Jessica

Posts: 1952 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My 4 Box breakdown:-

Base Set x 3 (tons of extras) plus I have some cards that will need to be replaced especially #1

Autographs:
2 x Kristina Wayborn
Luciana Paluzzi
Karin Dor
Britt Ekland
Jill St John
Mie Hama
Zena Marshall

Femme Fatales
1 set
2 x F2
2 x F4
2 x F6
2 x F7
2 x F8
1 x F9

Jinx
J1
J3
J4 X 2
J5
J7 X 2
J8
J9

Women of M16
4 sets
M1
M3

Bond Girls are Forever
BG1
BG6
BG4 x 2
BG7 x 2
BG8 x 2
BG12 x 2
BG13 x 2
BG16
BG17
BG20

4 x C1

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
No Bachs? Shoot! I need two! Oh by the way Sarah Merry Christmas! It's Christmas Day there right now isn't it?

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
No Bachs? Shoot! I need two! Oh by the way Sarah Merry Christmas! It's Christmas Day there right now isn't it?

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Yes it is, thanks.

I don't have the best of luck with pulling the big fish!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
Merry Cristmas sarah. Wink

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
Chad! Any news yet on your Women Of James Bond Cards?

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
He's probably pulled a few Bach's and is soooo stunned that he hasn't got over the shock to post yet.

I noticed that on ebay a Chiles auto went for US120 Frown Thats too rich for me

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yeah I have one more and will be putting it up...

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yeah and I still have a few autos to get. I got a double in my four boxes. Least I don't have to chase down too many inserts (two Jinx's and some of the Forever cards). But the promos I do - any idea how many promos were issued

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
But the promos I do - any idea how many promos were issued

I've got three
P1 Lenticular-These were the ones stolen at the show.
P2 Title card
P3 Binder Insert

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Chad! Any news yet on your Women Of James Bond Cards?

I expect my boxes sometime next week, but I also have a load of individual autos on the way, there going really cheap right now. But cant wait , ill post my breakdowns as soon as I get them. Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
He's probably pulled a few Bach's and is soooo stunned that he hasn't got over the shock to post yet.

120us, jeez that is steep, I bought mine for 75us.