Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    James Bond In Motion, Women of (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

James Bond In Motion, Women of (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
Sweet pull with the Bach. Thumb Up

'' Devoted Aluminum member '' who should probably be doing school work at this very moment.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andrew David:
Bach to the boring stuff, ho ho

Box 4860
Barbera Bach Clap
Kristina Wayborn

Box 4108
Gloria Hendry
Lucinda Palazzi

Wanna trade the Bach? Big Grin

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
Finally got two of my boxes today, will post the breakdowns later tonight. Wink

'' Devoted Aluminum member '' who should probably be doing school work at this very moment.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
Just finished cracking my first two boxes, here's what they looked like:
  • Box One:
      Base set: Full set
      Femmes Fatales: 2,4,6,7,8
      Women of mi6: full set
      Bond girls are forever: 3,4,16,20
      Jinx:2,4,6
      Autos: Karin Dor
    Eunice Gayson

•  
    Silver Card Talk Member
    Picture of TWS
    posted Hide Post
    And box number 2????????? Confused

"Aluminum Boy"
    Tom
    The Wright Stuff
    Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Silver Card Talk Member
    Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
    posted Hide Post
    Heres a look at box number two:
  • Box Two
      Base set: Full set
      Femmes Fatales: 1,2,4,7,9
      Women of Mi6: Full set
      Bond girls are forever: 2,9,13,11
      Jinx: 2,4,9,
      Auto's: Luciana Paluzzi , Kristina Wayborn
    Overall im pretty happy, and excited about this set. Although I do believe that set has its good and bad points. Firstly, Ive always hated Lenticular cards, and things have not changed with this set. I find the numbers hard to see, and I dont think lenticular cards will look very appealing in a binder. However, there are some really nice and rare pictures on these cards. Secondly, the women of Mi6 chase set. Honestly, I find these cards rather bland, and the set could have included a couple different women of mi6, rather then include three different Judi Dench ( even though I do like Dench a great deal). Thirdly, the Bond girls are forever chase set. To put it simply, I love em, and I believe there the best bond chase set ever. Next is the Femmes Fatales chase set. A really nice chase, with nice vibrant colors. In regards to the Jinx subset, overall nice cards, but as it has been said before, Rittenhouse has been there and done that. Honestly, Jinx is one of my least favorite Bond girls. Finally the Autos, I really like the autos in this set, and I'd probably say that I like them even more than the 40th anniversary set. But overall, another great set by RA. Thumb Up I have a couple more boxes on the way, plus a bunch of individual autos, so ill post my trading list when I have received everything. Wink

•  
    Silver Card Talk Member
    Picture of DoctorChristmasJones
    posted Hide Post

As far as the lenticulars in the binder, here's what I've done and it works pretty well.

I put an Ultra Pro 1-pocket page (size 8 1/2" x 11") with a backer board (again 8 1/2" x 11") in between each 9-pocket page of the lenticulars. It really allows one to see the cards much better IMO.

Posts: 2272 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Silver Card Talk Member
    Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
    posted Hide Post
    Thanks for the tip DCJ, ill have to give it a try. Love the set though. Wink

Silver Card Talk Member
    Picture of TWS
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by DoctorChristmasJones:

As far as the lenticulars in the binder, here's what I've done and it works pretty well.

I put an Ultra Pro 1-pocket page (size 8 1/2" x 11") with a backer board (again 8 1/2" x 11") in between each 9-pocket page of the lenticulars. It really allows one to see the cards much better IMO.

Leave it a woman to know how to display things.. A guy would have pondered for days and come up with some engineering marvel to show them off... Big Grin

"Aluminum Boy"
    Tom
    The Wright Stuff
    Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Silver Card Talk Member
    Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
    posted Hide Post
    Tom, DCJ is a guy. lol Big Grin Wink

Platinum Card Talk Member
    Picture of tialessa
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by TWS:
    Leave it a woman to know how to display things.. A guy would have pondered for days and come up with some engineering marvel to show them off... Big Grin

Um, DCJ is a man.......... Perhaps you should take that foot out of your mouth.....

Lessa
    - Addicted to eBay -
    http://members.fortunecity.com/smithsonian/

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
    Picture of DoctorChristmasJones
    posted Hide Post
    Aw, you guys spoiled it. I figured he'd go easy on me in the trading ring if he thought I was a lady!

No worries TWS. An easy mistake to make (unless one looks at the user profile, of course).

Posts: 2272 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Silver Card Talk Member
    posted Hide Post
    Here's how mine broke down:

Box #1262

1 base set + 37 extras
    1 checklist
    Women of MI6 -- set of 6 + 1 duplicate
    Femme Fatales -- 2,5,6,7,8
    Bond Girls are forever -- 8,12,13,14
    Jinx -- 3,5
    Autos -- WA5-Gloria Hendry, WA14-Jane Seymour

All I can say is WOW! I'm sure glad I changed my mind and decided to get a box of these!

Greg

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? ~ Freddie Mercury

http://home.mchsi.com/~geerts1/

Posts: 1358 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Silver Card Talk Member
    Picture of TWS
    posted Hide Post
    Psst I knew that but I have to keep up appearances... Geez you guys are gullable..If someone is going to have a "womans" name then...Oh forget it!

"Aluminum Boy"
    Tom
    The Wright Stuff
    Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Silver Card Talk Member
    Picture of TWS
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by DoctorChristmasJones:
    Aw, you guys spoiled it. I figured he'd go easy on me in the trading ring if he thought I was a lady!
    No worries TWS. An easy mistake to make (unless one looks at the user profile, of course).

Okay so who's next? Double00Seven is a woman! You heard it here first!

"Aluminum Boy"
    Tom
    The Wright Stuff
    Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Silver Card Talk Member
    Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by TWS:
    quote:

Okay so who's next? Double00Seven is a woman! You heard it here first!

If it helps me out with trades, im whatever you want me to be. Big Grin Wink

Silver Card Talk Member
    Picture of TWS
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by DOUBLEooSEVEN:
    If it helps me out with trades, im whatever you want me to be. Big Grin Wink

Okay now you're scaring me Chad! Razz

"Aluminum Boy"
    Tom
    The Wright Stuff
    Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Silver Card Talk Member
    Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
    posted Hide Post
    Got two more boxes of women of james bond in motion in the mail today, will post the breakdown as soon as I crack em. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
    Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
    posted Hide Post
    Heres a look at Boxes three and four:
  • Box Three
      Base set: full set ( 37 extras )
      women of MI6: full set
      Femmes Fatales: 2,4,6,7,9
      Jinx: 1,3,7
      Bond girls are forever: 2,10,18,19
      Autos: Jane Seymour Big Grin Big Grin, Barbara Bach Big Grin Big Grin
  • Box Four
      Base set: Full set (37 extras)
      Women of MI6: Full set
      Femmes Fatales 2,3,5,6,8
      Jinx: 1,3,7 Frown
      Bond girls are forever: 1,9,14,20
      Auto's: Jill St. John Big Grin, and Kristina Wayborn.
    Overall I was very excited about both boxes. I was hoping to pull a Bach, Seymour , or St. John from my first two boxes, and was kind of disapointed that I didnt. That was all forgotten though, when I pulled all three in the next two boxes. Box three was especially great, pulling both a Bach ( I now have two ) and a Seymour Luv You.

•  
    Bronze Card Talk Member
    posted Hide Post
    Congrats on getting Bach and a Seymour in the one box too Smile Its been a good day today Big Grin

Posts: 833 | Location: Melbourne, VIC. Australia | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post