Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    James Bond In Motion, Women of (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

James Bond In Motion, Women of (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DOUBLEooSEVEN:
I have to go to work, Frown but hopefully you'll have your last four cases posted by the time I get home tonight. Wink

'' Devoted Aluminum member '' who should probably be doing school work at this very moment.

Work? Yuck! Yeah I'll be done working soon and will get back to bustin boxes.

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
Yeah in about an hour, the only thing ill be bustin, is my chops. Frown

'' Devoted Aluminum member '' who should probably be doing school work at this very moment.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yeah in about an hour, the only thing ill be bustin, is my chops. Frown

So ya wanna trade a Bach to me? When you get two?

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TWS:
quote:

So ya wanna trade a Bach to me? When you get two?
I only keep one of each card, so if I get two Bach's, ill definetly be trading it. I my need to get a Seymour from you, youll only have about 14 or 15, scary. Im just about to get a Lois Chiles. Wink

Posts: 1230 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
I only keep one of each card, so if I get two Bach's, ill definetly be trading it. I my need to get a Seymour from you, youll only have about 14 or 15, scary. Im just about to get a Lois Chiles. Wink

Cool I need Bachs but then again everyone else will. Shake Head
Where are you getting the Chiles from?

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
Tom, did you crack those other cases yet?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Tom, did you crack those other cases yet?

I did two more....No Bachs....But plenty of other stuff.. Funny some cases had totally different stuff in them... Not to much uniformity...Still pleased but wanted 2 more Bachs

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I did two more....No Bachs....But plenty of other stuff.. Funny some cases had totally different stuff in them... Not to much uniformity...Still pleased but wanted 2 more Bachs
Ah maybe ill get an extra Bach. Confused

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ah maybe ill get an extra Bach. Confused

DCJ has an extra that I'm trying to work out soemthing with. She's such a sweet Girl. So cute, so funny and really just a terrific person...Think that all this BS might work? Shake HeadShoot thought not..Damn

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
The good thing about this set is that its really easy to complete. With there being only three major cards ( Bach , Seymour , and Chiles ). Ive just ordered the Chiles, so hopefully ill pull a Bach or a Seymour. Id like to complete this set quickly, so that I can go after some odds and ends. Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
The good thing about this set is that its really easy to complete. With there being only three major cards ( Bach , Seymour , and Chiles ). Ive just ordered the Chiles, so hopefully ill pull a Bach or a Seymour. Id like to complete this set quickly, so that I can go after some odds and ends. Thumb Up

Can you not pull the chiles auto out of the boxes/packs?

Posts: 833 | Location: Melbourne, VIC. Australia | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
Two boxes have arrived and have been swiftly opened:

Box 1:
Women of MI6 x 6 (complete set)
Femme Fatales x 5 (F2, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Bond Girls are Forever x 4 (BG5, 7, 17, 19)
Jinx x 3 (J1, 3, 7)
Autos: WA4 (Karin Dor) Big Grin
WA14 (Jane Seymour) Elephant Elephant Elephant

Box 2:
Women of MI6 x 6 (complete set)
Femme Fatales x 5 (F2, 3, 5, 6, 8)
Bond Girls are Forever x 4 (BG2, 4, 16, 20)
Jinx x 3 (J3, 5, 8)
Autos: WA11 (Britt Ekland) Big Grin Big Grin
WA12 (Luciana Paluzza) Big Grin

Bit of a bummer with the Femme Fatales inserts, but I'm more than happy as I got one auto I really wanted and another two I was keen to pull... now to get the rest!

--
xSaBx :: Mistress of Stuff ::

'I swear I am completely unimpressed by clever answers'
REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sarah:
quote:

Can you not pull the chiles auto out of the boxes/packs?
No, its a multi- case purchase incentive. One for every two cases I think. Wink

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
Nice pulls with the seymour and ekland cards, xSaBx. Thumb Up Im still patiently waiting for my boxes. Frown

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
Hey the Femme Fatales are tough but it took a case to put together the Bond Girls Forever.. I will have trades to make. I really need another Bach Auto and I'm willing to make some multiple Autos to trade for it. Except for the WA15 Lois Chiles as Holly Goodhead!

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
Save some to trade with me Tom. Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Save some to trade with me Tom. Big Grin

Got ya covered D.A.M. Bro..

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Got ya covered D.A.M. Bro..
Tom, you da man. Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I can't wait until my 4 boxes arrive. It will probably be after xmas though

Posts: 833 | Location: Melbourne, VIC. Australia | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sarah:
I can't wait until my 4 boxes arrive. It will probably be after xmas though

Sarah if you move over here I'll help you open them!

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest