Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Tim Burton's Corpse Bride (Artbox)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tim Burton's Corpse Bride (Artbox)
 Login/Join

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted
1 box is 15 packs 7 silver foil and 1 gold foil card per pack.
45 Silver foil cards
18 Gold foil cards

I got 2 silver foil sets + a handful of duplicates
I got 15 of 18 gold foil cards.

Beautiful cards. No text on back but a different picture relating to the picture on the front. Also, the cards follow no order whatsoever from the movie.

Overall, I am Extremely pleased.

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Is there a difference with the japanese set they released a half year ago?

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter cloet:
Is there a difference with the japanese set they released a half year ago?

this is that set. There was no box breakdown on this set yet and I just got a box.

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
If memory serves me right, Artbox is importing the Japanese set for now and may release an English language set later.

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Very nice set. I opened 3 boxes, and was able to put together 2 complete sets of cards (silver & gold combined). A few extra silver sets and a pile of extras. A couple of extra golds as well.

The images are really nice!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The cards do have really nice images. Opened 1 box which yielded 1 set of silver & 15 different gold foils with lots of extra silver foils.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I opened two boxes, at various times. Each provided:

2 silver-foil sets (cards 01-45) missing three cards

15 gold-foil cards (from 46-63), 1 per pack, all different. The three I was missing were the same three in both boxes: 47, 49, 63. (The two boxes came from the same dealer, perhaps the same case, so it was probably just bad luck and there aren't any gold short-prints.)

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post