Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Works & Visions of Dorian Cleavenger (Comic Images)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Works & Visions of Dorian Cleavenger (Comic Images)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted
I got these because I love his artwork - it was nice to open a box for just the commons instead of the inserts (something I should do more often!)

Canvas box loader
A2 - "Razorback" autograph
C4, C5, C6 (chromes)

Very nice set! I really love his artwork!! And also nice to see a Xena alumni as a model - Alexandra Tydings (Aphrodite).

Posts: 1952 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of QBall
posted Hide Post
3 complete base sets

1 box loader (really don't like the canvas cards)

3 Holofoil chase - C3, C4, C5

1 Autograph - A2

Posts: 365 | Location: Up North, England | Registered: October 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Man this was a nice set Smile

3 base sets

c1-c2-c3 cards (Chrome)

Box loader card (Nice card)

Baring that in mind, his art kinda reminds me of Louis Royo art Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
I had wanted this set but couldn't find them. I finally came upon boxes of these for $25 at Wizard World, so I had to get one. The art is amazing, a little disturbing sometimes.

Breakdown was:

3 complete base sets plus a few extras.

3 foils (C1, C5, C6)

Autograph A3 (The Lair)

Canvas Box Loader Card

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post