Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Portfolio's Secret (EPG-1994)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Portfolio's Secret (EPG-1994)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
From OTBD 2009: This is a swimsuit set, no nudity. I verified insert SM-5 with two different card-front images. Because I got at least 2 copies of every (non-variant) card, you could say I found two complete sets of 57, including inserts. I was only 5 cards short of a fifth numerical set of 36, so my trading target will be five base sets. The variant cards always came for numbers that were at the top end of the quantity range, so I suspect that they can be called "fillers" to bring the total per pack to 6 base cards and 2 chase. Each pack had 2 from the same chase set, no splitting between SM and EF. Box is 36 packs of 8 cards each.

Base sets (36, not counting variants): 2 complete, 2 short of 3rd, 3 short of 4th, 5 short of 5th.
Variant cards (5; called a variant if I had fewer than the other version): 2-2-5-2-3
Super Model chase set (12, 2:some packs): 2 complete sets, 41 cards total
Variant Photo Card (1): 1 found (SM-5)
Elite Force chase set (9, 2:some packs): 2 complete sets, 30 cards total

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post