Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    The Saint (Unstoppable Cards, 2017)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Saint (Unstoppable Cards, 2017)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My box had 3 autos-David Prowse, Margaret Nolan, and Vera Day

Posts: 4720 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
My box had 3 autos-David Prowse, Margaret Nolan, and Vera Day

That's a really good box Thumb Up . Pretty the sure the Prowse was one in two cases, rarer than the Roger Moore!

Posts: 2565 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I wish that I had pulled Roger, instead

Maybe I will get him in Saint 2, which is supposedly coming next week

Posts: 4720 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The 3 I pulled seem to be pretty plentiful. I see alot of each on ebay, unsold

A Nolan sold for $10, a Vera Day for around $20, and someone sold a Prowse for about $ 40

Not that I am trying to assign a dollar value to these, I was just curious as to what they were going for