Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    World of Fantasy Collector Cards (Breygent, 2012)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

World of Fantasy Collector Cards (Breygent, 2012)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted
Opened 12 sets:

12 Base Sets
12 3D Lenticular Sets
0 Z-Card Chase Sets (didn't pull any of the Adam Cleveland ones)

Autograph Z-Cards
Adam Cleveland AC1 x2
Adam Cleveland AC2 x3
Steve Miller SM1 x3
Steve Miller SM2 x1
Chris Gibbs CG1 x2
Tim Shay TS1 x4
Roy Cover RC1 x3
Roy Cover RC2 x5
George Webber GW1 x1
Jim Kyle JK1 x1
Gary Kezele GK1 x4
Chris Meeks CM1 x4
Denae Frazier DF1 x3

Z-Card Sketches
Rich Molinelli, Tod Allen Smith, Steve Miller
Mary Jane Pajaron, Mary Jane Pajaron, Jez Rosales
Jed Dumawal, Denae Frazier, Dave Sharpe
Benjo Camay, Amos Villar, Adam Cleveland

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You've got some nice sketches in that group, Miss Lizzy! Thumb Up

With other purchases pending, not to mention the holidays coming, I only ordered one of these packs. Really hoping for a top-notch sketch. Doesn't necessarily have to be color, either, just well-executed (love the look of that Miller!)

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Opened 6 more sets, here are the sketches:

Albert Morales, Rich Molinelli
Steve Lydic, Jason Flowers,
Tim Levandowski, unknown

Anyone know who did the mermaid on the bottom right?

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got five packs,these seem very difficult to get in the UK compared to previous Breygent releases.Very pleased with the sketches but could have done without so many duplicates in the Z-cards.

I got 10 of the 15 Z-cards with 15 duplicates and 9 of the 13 Z-auto cards with 6 duplicates Frown .I will be posting my extras in the trade section to try and complete the sets.

Danny Silva,Darrel Bevan,Adam Cleveland.

Mike Gallagher,Tim Shay.

Posts: 2565 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post