Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Nevermore Alice Winter Solstice (Marty and Boo's Cards, 2011)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nevermore Alice Winter Solstice (Marty and Boo's Cards, 2011)
 Login/Join

Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
I received four packs with the following:-

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Entitled Is that a ... CARROT? by Boo

Entitled Put a Pie in your Face by Boo

Entitled I say we Invade the World by Boo

Entitled Bad Boys, What' Ya Gonna Do by Boo

Ah i sooo wanted to keep them haha especially the one with the Tweedles, great cards Smile glad you got them safely

Posts: 95 | Location: England | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Boo

It was an even greater pleasure the receive them.

regards

John

Posts: 2121 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post

www.nevermorealice.com

Posts: 95 | Location: England | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
What time GMT on 25th March does the sale start?I reckon this will sell out fast and don't want to miss out.

Also the nevermorealice.com site appears to be down at the moment.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
What time GMT on 25th March does the sale start?I reckon this will sell out fast and don't want to miss out.

The website is working for me if i just type the address in but when it gets turned into a link here it's not taking me there...strange

I plan to start the presale at 12midnight as Saturday becomes Sunday in the UK (unless family matters delay me and then it will be sometime sunday haha)

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
March 25th is my birthday, just saying. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:

mine as well
but I am not as old as wolfie Smile

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boo:
quote:

The website is working for me if i just type the address in but when it gets turned into a link here it's not taking me there...strange

I plan to start the presale at 12midnight as Saturday becomes Sunday in the UK (unless family matters delay me and then it will be sometime sunday haha)
Clicking on the www.nevermorealice.com link above takes me to:

http://www.nevermorealice.blogspot.co.uk/

If that is the correct final location, then it's working fine.

Posts: 1530 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:

wow Wolfie and HCBrewer both having a birthday on NevermoreAlice day Smile it's a cosmic sign

glad to see the website link is working fine again Kevin, cheers for letting me know

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
I take it you're running a little late Big Grin

Posts: 1530 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
...or maybe not Smile

Order placed, so now all I want to know is are these shipping from the UK or the States ?

Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
quote:
I take it you're running a little late Big Grin

lol i got the Buy Now buttons up at 12:02
BT's Broadband went down on friday so i was scared ahaha but everything is up and running for folks to purchase Smile

Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
Items will ship from the states and we have made sure to seek advice on custom fee's so no one should pay them Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
lol i got the Buy Now buttons up at 12:02
Hehe, like I said...a little late Big Grin

Now for my 'favourite' pastime...engage patient waiting mode Thumb Up

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Placed my order Dance .Unfortunately I was so worried I would miss out like with Dungeon Dolls I just saw the Paypal button and clicked without looking Twak .If I had taken more time I would have seen there was a separate button for 25 pack orders Shake Head .

Apologies to Boo and Marty for causing them extra work refunding the overpeyment.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Placed my order Dance .Unfortunately I was so worried I would miss out like with Dungeon Dolls I just saw the Paypal button and clicked without looking Twak .If I had taken more time I would have seen there was a separate button for 25 pack orders Shake Head .

Apologies to Boo and Marty for causing them extra work refunding the overpeyment.

Haha accidents happen, i'm glad we could get it sorted quickly for you and everyone else Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You know, it would probably be a good idea to start up a thread for this topic over in the main forum area. This is the Box/Case opening section.

Update: I decided it was such a good idea that I've started a thread in the News and Rumours section:

http://nonsportupdate.infopop....677042816#1677042816

Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
quote:
You know, it would probably be a good idea to start up a thread for this topic over in the main forum area. This is the Box/Case opening section.

Update: I decided it was such a good idea that I've started a thread in the News and Rumours section:

it's already there http://nonsportupdate.infopop....4605353/m/3707060816

http://nonsportupdate.infopop....677042816#1677042816

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sorry Boo. Excuse me while I go stand in the corner with a big dunces cap on as I hadn't spotted the original thread in the General Card Discussion section Shake Head Twak

At least it means gives you a bit of extra publicity for the release Big Grin

Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sorry Boo. Excuse me while I go stand in the corner with a big dunces cap on as I hadn't spotted the original thread in the General Card Discussion section Shake Head Twak

At least it means gives you a bit of extra publicity for the release Big Grin

ha dont worry about it, there is also a thread or two on Scoundral as well as a facebook page etc
we have alot of truly awesome artists working on the set and i'm always grateful for helpful suggestions