Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Slayers, The (Comic Images)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Slayers, The (Comic Images)
 Login/Join

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted
I won this box at Dee's NewYork/New Jersery Show and just got around to sorting it!
The set is 72 cards.

36 packs/7cards per pack
3 of 6 foil cards 1,2 and 6
3 sets out of a possible 3 sets.
a handful of duplicates.

Got a perfect breakdown from what is expected from a box. A funny little set

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
What is this set? You say "Slayer"- I think Buffy... ? (Yes, one track mind Big Grin)

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
It is a cartoon, magna style. The charaters all have big hair and big eyes. I have yet to read the cards, one day when I have a little more time this week!

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Its a nice card set
3 sets out of a box
3 chase out of 6

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post