Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    25 Years On Ebay...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

25 Years On Ebay...
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
And yet I have never, ever seen these particular promos show up for sale. I have come across people who had them in their private collections, but NEVER on ebay. Has anyone ever seen them on the auction sites ?

1) The 3 rare Cards Illustrated inserts: Wetworks # 10, Extreme # 10, and Cyberforce # 9. I have seen the Bone # 6 on ebay, however.

2) Blackball Comics P01 and P02. (SkyBox)

3) Creators Master Series P0 (SkyBox)

4) Mickey Mouse and Friends Fun Cards promo set of 3 (SkyBox)

Posts: 4720 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You spoke too soon. There is an Extreme card 10 on ebay now. Maybe someone can post a picture.

Posts: 4017 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And there is also a rare Wetworks card 10 up for sale also

Posts: 4017 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Images of the Wetworks and Extreme cards can be found in the Pictures of Rarer promo cards thread. These were originally posted by Jess if memory serves me correctly.

regards

John

Posts: 2122 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Scans of all 4 rare Cards Illustrated inserts were posted in April and May 2022 in this link

http://nonsportupdate.infopop....901/m/157107277/p/15

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And the same link also has scans of the 2 Blackball promos that David mentioned.