Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fruit Friends Snacks
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
These have been out since sometime in 2023. 2 cut out cards each on the boxes of these kids snacks. Have seen Disney's Frozen, Minions and Spider Man.

Posts: 4717 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
There’s also one for Toy Story

Posts: 286 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of justalion
posted Hide Post
Looked up the company site (in case they did Lion King) and it seems Jurrassic World rounds out the subjects done. I always liked the food premiums and have a small collection of LK themed ones. I missed one for years till I happened to realize they were printed on the inside of the cereal box in Black.

https://www.fruitfriends.com/activities

This message has been edited. Last edited by: justalion,

Posts: 81 | Location: Pennsylvannia | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I still see Frozen and Spider Man at all of our local supermarkets a year later, but I never saw the other 2

Posts: 4006 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Other than Toy Story, all the others are readily available here in the Dallas area. Has anyone found the Toy Story version?

Posts: 286 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post