Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Mcdonald's Kerwin Frost Happy Meal has cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mcdonald's Kerwin Frost Happy Meal has cards
 Login/Join

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted
In case anyone is getting The Kerwin Frost Adult Happy Meal at McDonalds the random McNugget Buddy figure comes with a card of the character. There are six to collect.

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
#6 is Don Bernice

Posts: 120 | Location: Cardinal Nation | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I saw that McD did another Pokemon promotion about a month ago but doesn't seem to have stirred up the high level of interest as one did a couple of years ago.

I keep checking the cereal aisle for specially-marked boxes offering cards or stickers but I haven't seen any this year.

Posts: 4411 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I saw a McD commercial last night during the Warriors-Suns game. It promoted those Happy Meal figures but didn't mention the cards.

Posts: 4411 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here’s a link to the card gallery on TCDB

https://www.tcdb.com/Gallery.c...400921/2023-McDonald's-Kerwin-Frost-McNugget-Buddies

Someone has scanned in copies of. All the cards.

Posts: 120 | Location: Cardinal Nation | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jcracch:
Here’s a link to the card gallery on TCDB

https://www.tcdb.com/Gallery.c...400921/2023-McDonald's-Kerwin-Frost-McNugget-Buddies

Someone has scanned in copies of. All the cards.

That was me!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:
In case anyone is getting The Kerwin Frost Adult Happy Meal at McDonalds the random McNugget Buddy figure comes with a card of the character. There are six to collect.

Look on bottom of boxes for the following codes:
TCB-447 Waffutu
TCB-828 Brrrick
TCB-865 Don Bernice
TCB-038 Darla
TCB-514 Kerwin Frost
TCB-651 Uptown Moe
TCB-775 Golden Nugget (Rare Short packed)

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very Cool!

Thanks for the info!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
These are really nice cards. I got a couple of these meals. 5 cards to go.

Posts: 905 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post