Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Killer ants
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
PAGE 30!!!!!

If I could live off of cheeseburgers, pizza, and mountain dew-I would.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
The ants will eat up the chocolate bunnies and warm apple pie...

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
The ants will eat up the chocolate bunnies and warm apple pie...

Well, you can always store the goodies in the refrigerator. Of course, the apple pie, would no longer be warm. Wink

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
was watching the music channels and on the Metal channel was a group called Mastodon with their song "March of the Fire Ants" Big Grin

not to bad either Thumb Up

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kesmit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paul Russell:
It's official -- I'm never going down under for a vacation...

Oh Matron !

Sorry it's the Carry On gene in us Brits that brings it out Smile

Kevin

Rufus: Very basic strategy. If your enemies know where you are then don't be there!

Posts: 668 | Location: Kent,UK | Registered: March 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
"Kid Aluminum"
J.A.M.

Bernie...
Collect what you need and trade what others need.

If you would like to view my want/have lists,then go to my trading site at the following.

http://community-1.webtv.net/bgarza/SpiderGoblins/

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
"mr. Charlie??"
"Yes, Ommpa Loompa. How come after 30 years I have never gave you a name?"
"Ommpa loompa Ommpa dee doo. I have a special secret for you..."
"Stop with the songs, what's the problem?!"
"Sir KIller Ants have invaded the factory! They have ate half the ommpa lommpas!"
Killer ants are back! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOO!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AdyCarter
posted Hide Post
more oompa loompas i swear they are stalking me!

Posts: 226 | Location: York, UK | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Well, it's back, there's no fighting it.

Hope everyone has had time to prepare their killer ant tales of horror.

Don't blame me, blame Barobehere...

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
You gotta be puttin me on. Twak Twak Twak

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of UKcardboy
posted Hide Post
the level of sanity on this board really scares me Big Grin
like they say if you cant beat them (to death) join them.
now where did put that can of pest killer (kills pesky bugs, fire ants and insane nsu creatures) Wink

Posts: 262 | Location: Hampshire,UK | Registered: December 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Meander
posted Hide Post
I was beaten to it!!!! Mad

I just went looking for this to say that Spring is starting to blossom and so are the Ants....

Still living my tagline I guess!!

Posts: 706 | Location: Over, The Rainbow, VA | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
Viva la Ants!

I knew it would come back eventually, but I thought I would have to wait for the one year anniversary to resurrect this "little" thread.

But as has been previously mentioned, Spring is here and the ants sooon will be too. My only sorrow is that I have moved since last Summer and no longer have a garden, so my own ant antics may very well be over...

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BCW:
My only sorrow is that I have moved since last Summer and no longer have a garden, so my own ant antics may very well be over...

Hey BCW:

Couldn't you buy yourself a killer ant farm? I know in real life, you are pretty boring so this would be something to amuse yourself with. Wink

There, I've just contributed to this silly thread. Never thought I would be I guess one should never say never.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Hey BCW:

Couldn't you buy yourself a killer ant farm? I know in real life, you are pretty boring so this would be something to amuse yourself with. Wink

Hoy! Toser!

Where I come from that's fightin' talk. I don't give an ant's *** if you're board administrator, get ready for the pain Twak

PMSL Smile

Posts: 1847 | Location: London, UK | Registered: August 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Bring it on, Ant Boy!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bring it on, Ant Boy!

You really want to do this? I will crush you like... well, an ant, actually.

Remember I can ruin you, by telling some tales of when you visited last November... Wink Wink

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BCW:
You really want to do this? I will crush you like... well, an ant, actually.

Remember I can ruin you, by telling some tales of when you visited last November... Wink Wink

Yea, I really would. But maybe later. Something else calls now much more important then you. Lunch! Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yea, I really would. But maybe later. Something else calls now much more important then you. Lunch! Big Grin

Just you wait Toser, just you wait...

I'd deal with you now, but I'm off down the pub. However, when next we meet, violence will ensue...