Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
A few weeks ago I won an auction for a colour sketch of any character of my choice from Charles Martin,He emailed an image of the finished card today.

Jay and Silent Bob. Thumb Up

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by AJJ:
A few weeks ago I won an auction for a colour sketch of any character of my choice from Charles Martin,He emailed an image of the finished card today.

Not bad AJJ Thumb Up i will be contacting charles after the new year for a few more sketches.

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoeyUK
posted Hide Post
I haven't found one yet Frown

Posts: 460 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raider5gt:
Not bad AJJ Thumb Up i will be contacting charles after the new year for a few more sketches.

Same here.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Snoochie Boochie! Nice sketch. I think that's the first J & SB sketch I've ever seen.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Incarnadine:
Snoochie Boochie! Nice sketch. I think that's the first J & SB sketch I've ever seen.

Thanks, it's the first one I've seen. I've wanted a J&SB sketch for a while so I thought I'd treat myself and finally get one done.

Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
Heres my favourite sketch card(s) as i like them both.Enchantress packed pulled,Clonetrooper Sargent comission.

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Here are a few that I got in trade from Mark Spears as he wanted one of his Flash cards back:

Superman / Doomsday

Batman / Bane

and Wonder Girl and Super Girl in what I have entitled .....Girl's Day at the Beach

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wingsi
posted Hide Post
Great looking sketch cards everybody!

Heres my favourite even though I only have less than 10 of them.

I would love to get a few sketch cards from the Heroes set though.

Posts: 29 | Location: Europe, somewhere where it's cold | Registered: May 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Wanted to show my latest Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft sketch card. This one was done by Chris Henderson and I was thrilled to win it on ebay. My Angelina collection is now at 7 and counting. Smile

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
Jack
I thought of bidding on the TR card but forgot so I'm glad it went to a good home.
I remembered to bid on this one and I'm very pleased with it. Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones by Leah Mangue. I think Leah captured Indy very well.

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by comicbookfan:
Jack
I thought of bidding on the TR card but forgot so I'm glad it went to a good home.
I remembered to bid on this one and I'm very pleased with it. Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones by Leah Mangue. I think Leah captured Indy very well.

I have to admit I am glad you didn't bid as I got it for a really good price! That Indiana Jones sketch is very well done!

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
These two were a Christmas present from my secret Santa Elephant

And these two were commissions done by NIK! Bouncey Clap

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
Nice Boba Fett commission sketch Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Brimaster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by comicbookfan:
Jack

Comicbookfan it's an awesome card. I was bidding on the card and forgot to re-bid and when I remembered it was too late. Glad it went to a Card Talk member.

Posts: 855 | Location: Somewhere | Registered: April 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
Well its been a while since I've posted some of my sketches, here are the latest favourites in my collection to share with you:

Pack pulled Doctor Who sketch

2 Pack Pulled Conan sketches!

The 3 Card Fallen Angel Martineck set!

Martineck Pulp Fiction commission!

Amy Pronovost commission!

Last but not least... these stunning and wonderful sketches by Nik!

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dillndill
posted Hide Post
Man, everyone has a lot of nice sketches. My favorites are the ones that I get at the con. Nothing beats watching these guys in action.

GPK by Jeff Zapata
[URL= ]

Evil Monkey by Tone Rodriguez
[URL= ]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dillndill,

Posts: 84 | Location: Roseville, CA | Registered: December 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dillndill
posted Hide Post
A couple more...

My son had this one done by Chris Moreno
[URL= ]

and my daughter had Puss N Boots done by Tess Fowler
[URL= ]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dillndill,

Posts: 84 | Location: Roseville, CA | Registered: December 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gabfan
posted Hide Post
Here are my latest sketches. First three pack pulled last one from ebay.

My site is up finally!!!!
Darkslayer's Trading Page

Posts: 1241 | Location: USA | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dillndill
posted Hide Post
Man, it shows when an artist goes all out. NAR is right up there with the sketches done by Art Adams and Jusko as far as detail goes with the Marvel sketches.

The Wonder Woman is a nice one also. My daughter would have taken that one if I pulled it. She's big on all the girlie characters, especially WW.