Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
The Princess Yue sketch from Avatar looks so fantastic! Drool Reminds me how great an Avatar set with sketches would be!

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cee_Jay:
The Princess Yue sketch from Avatar looks so fantastic! Drool Reminds me how great an Avatar set with sketches would be!
Agreed! Thumb Up

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Just received this little thing.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
Nice card, Raj. Metal

Just box-pulled this from the Who Monochrome set. Kevin Graham (great guy!) has confirmed that its the only card he did of this subject too. Well pleased I am!!! Thumb Up

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
Smile

Just wanted to share a picture of my prizes in last year's sketchcard competition.
I was sent a box of Family Guy Season Two and the sketch I got in it was from John Czop...my first box of this product and I like it a lot.
The second is a fantastic sketch by Cat Staggs of Pei Mei from Kill Bill.

Clap Elephant Dance

Big Grin

Posts: 268 | Location: Valencia, SPAIN | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
very nice Rita Wave

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
Smile

Thanks John Wave

Smile

Posts: 268 | Location: Valencia, SPAIN | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of prospect5k
posted Hide Post
Jim Kyle just finished this commission for me. I can't wait to have it in my collection!

Posts: 414 | Location: Waterford, MI USA | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Great Pai Mei you've got there Rita!

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Have recently added to my Batman rogues gallery...

I can't beleive how affordable some of these DC sketches are!

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Great looking villian sketches.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Great looking King Leonidas sketch!!!

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Cheers AJJ. Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
prospect5k Love the Jim Kyle Drool Very nice!
Here's my latest commissions from the lovely Renae DeLiz: Catwoman, SpiderWoman and the star crossed couple of Rogue and Gambit. Plus I loved the woman on the back of Renae's cards. Very happy with my cards. Here's hoping my shiny new job goes well so I can get many more commissions.

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by X:
Have recently added to my Batman rogues gallery...

I can't beleive how affordable some of these DC sketches are!

every single one of thoes sketchs, is absolutely perfect. They couldnt have been better. you got yourself some awesome pieces. congrats on thoes.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Cheers zhamlau! Being an auto focused collector I'd call myself very descriminating when it comes to sketch cards I keep so I'm glad you like them.
They are the only DC Legacy sketches I have because I think less is definately more when you sit it out and just pick-off the odd few you REALLY like.

Thanks again. Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Hello everyobdy, unfortunately I can't show you the card I just received but it's from the vintage horror collection. It's a sketch from Brian Kong from the movie "Invasion of the body snatchers". I just love this movie, I have both seperate autographs, the double one, a printplate and now this sketch. You see how I love it Razz

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
Absolutely delighted with this one...my favourite companion and I LOVE the work of Carolyn Edwards to bits. The detail on this sketch is amazing. Well done Carolyn!! Clap

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have mentioned this card several times and now i have finally worked out how these web hosting sites work here it is.

John Wayne full colour by CC.

[IMG][IMG]

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj30/david963/th_scan0003.jpg[/IMG] [/IMG]

David

Twak or maybe not!!!

Posts: 357 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by david963:
I have mentioned this card several times and now i have finally worked out how these web hosting sites work here it is.

John Wayne full colour by CC.

[IMG][IMG]

<A HREF="http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj30/david963/th_scan0003.jpg%5B/IMG%5D" TARGET=_blank>http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj30/david963/th_scan0003.jpg[/IMG]
</A>[/IMG]

David

Twak or maybe not!!!

Ah, ignore the URL and click the underlined IMG

David

Posts: 357 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post