Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Picture of prospect5k
posted Hide Post
This just arrived in the mail today from Katie Cook. Just wanted to share it with everybody.

Posts: 414 | Location: Waterford, MI USA | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Just won this on eBay, cant wait to actually hold it in mty hand.
This is going right next to my James Darren auto card and I'm giong to play my James Darren CD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Great cards.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
This lovely gem, featuring Mal & Inara from Firefly, arrived in today's mail:

One thing the scan doesn't show are these cool metallic gold accents in Inara's top and skirt. Smile

Red/Kate Bradley ROCKS! Metal

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Fabulous sketches all, but I have to say that the Firefly is my favourite. That's a truly fabuloua sketch you have there SciFiMom.

Wow! Drool

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice sketchs there has been some really good harry potter ones on ebay

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiMom:

VERY nice Big Grin

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tangent:
quote:

VERY nice Big Grin

Thanx. Smile All I told her is that I wanted a sketch of Mal & Inara and she came up with the rest.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
This past weekend, I received a great sketch card of V from V For Vendetta by Katie Cook. Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
That's a really superb and very cute sketch!! Thumb Up

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
This past weekend, I received a great sketch card of V from V For Vendetta by Katie Cook. Big Grin

Oooh, I like that card. Loved the movie too.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
I may have posted these before, but here are two my favorites

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f273/catcardlady/nons...enity/RSCN1870-1.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f273/catcardlady/nons...aneous/cards1009.jpg

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
quote:

Oooh, I like that card. Loved the movie too.
Thanx, it's one of my favorite movies. Smile

quote:
Originally posted by jane:
I may have posted these before, but here are two my favorites

Eek I would have remembered if you had posted that before - I love it and I want one! Luv You

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice sketchs

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
I have a new 2-card panel to share from John Watkins-Chow, just arrived yesterday:

Dance Clap Luv You

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:

Just saw this as I was browsing through the pages and even though I've seen some pretty great sketch cards - this one is my very fave.

I could be a bit biased because I also love the movie but still... it's a great card. Smile

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have a new 2-card panel to share from John Watkins-Chow, just arrived yesterday:

Dance Clap Luv You

wow.. the details are amazing!

This may seem like a silly question but what movie/show is it from?

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think that is might be from Firefly or Serenity.... juding by that being Mal?

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post