Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Picture of gatodama
posted Hide Post
WOW.. I wondered if that one ever found a home. I actually was VERY close to asking for that one back in the six. I am so glad you like it! It was one of my favorite cards.

Posts: 240 | Location: san antonio TX | Registered: March 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Great Card Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Great Sketch Card dude Smile
Awesomely done Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
That's one of the most impressive Gandalfs I've ever seen.
Congratulations Card Dude!!! Thumb Up

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Aweosme new skethces from everyone here!! Mrcocopops.. i love the Batman ones - strange how Warren didn't sign them on the front though - did he sign the back??

Here's one i recently rec'd from the insanely talented Randy MArtinez...

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Fabulously done RupT
Thanks for shareing Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KADRAN00157:
Fabulously done RupT
Thanks for shareing Smile

KADRAN00157

I like "SITH" in lights - nice

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Great one RupT and fun too! Clap

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
These 2 cuties arrived from Katie Cook Clap

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post

These two ADORABLE Katie Cook cards arrived... They look Sooooooooooo much better in person! Supes is rescuing one of my kitties from a tree. I told her I wanted him flying & she combined that with a rescue Smile

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Those are 4 adorable Katie Cook sketches! Big Grin

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Great looking sketches everyone.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Chrisahend
posted Hide Post
Those are great. I love just about everything Katie Cook does.

Chris H

Posts: 869 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: November 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
I was NOT a fan of uber-cute cards until I saw the ones from Amy Pronovost & Katie Cook... Now I'm hooked!

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tialessa:
I was NOT a fan of uber-cute cards until I saw the ones from Amy Pronovost & Katie Cook... Now I'm hooked!

I so have to agree with you! Big Grin

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RupT:
Aweosme new skethces from everyone here!! Mrcocopops.. i love the Batman ones - strange how Warren didn't sign them on the front though - did he sign the back??

Here's one i recently rec'd from the insanely talented Randy MArtinez...

Yes, Warren signed them on them on the back, just like the "darkness gallery" cards he did for Complete Avengers.

Great sketches everyone!

Eagerly awaiting the upcoming DC Legacy sketches!!!

Posts: 6 | Location: Singapore | Registered: December 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
Finally got around to scanning some cards I recently acquired as trades in reuniting artists with their work.

Chuck Zsolnai did a couple of LOTR scenes for me...

...and RAM started my DC collection (which is going to send me broke in July).

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Nice sketches Jen. Smile

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Fab Sketch Smile

KADRAN00157

Picture of steshell
posted Hide Post
These 2 cards joined my collection today.
A very cute Superman by Katie Cook and The Justice League by JZ Vandemark.

Posts: 234 | Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post