Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
that's a great Lady Death Dance

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Cool "Old School" Iron Man vs. Titanium Man from Iron Man 2 by the talented Rich Molinelli!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
I commissioned this double sketch from Leah Mangue. My girlfriend paid for it as a birthday present and was sent no scans so it would be a surprise when I opened it. The card is just awesome. Elephant

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Those are very nice sketches batty n ducky Thumb Up

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Some new Desbois sketches

Kara El in the Fortress of Solitude

Chloe infected by Brainiac

Olivia Dunham from Fringe

Kahlan Amnell from Legend of the Seeker

Kahlan and Richard on top, and Richard, Kahlan and Zed on the bottom

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
They're awesome Chuck! Congratz, beautiful cards. David is very talented.

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
awesome sketches Chuck Metal

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Normally, I don't have favourites but a few weeks ago I asked Leah Mangue if she could reproduce the confrontation between the Sabre Tooth Tiger and the Trogladyte from Ray Harryhausen's 'Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger', she said she could and this stunning sketch is the end result. I've been admiring it several times every day since it arrived:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kevin F,

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Cool sketch Kevin Thumb Up Nice to see Mr Duck still adding more Who sketches to his ever expanding collection, must be well over 200 now Big Grin

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Two new faves -
A pair of Hatters by Andy Fry Big Grin

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of darkship17
posted Hide Post
Just discovered this thread and may be spending several hours going through it! I don't know that I can pick one favorite but Galaxy 5 introduced me to a new favorite artist Shea Standefer who did most of her sketches out of the Extended Universe including this Tahiri Veila

For cards that I've commissioned I have to go with my John Watkins Chow Boomer though it's hard to narrow down overall

Posts: 6 | Location: Central Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
A couple of new pick-ups.

Fossette by Tercado

Batgirl by Ron Wilson

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Batgirl is especially nice!

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Received this nice Padme sketch today. First Clone Wars sketch for me. Hope to get more in the future.

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Got my Kick-A$$ Artist Return Commission from George Deep today:

Metal Dance Bouncey

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
very nice lizzy Wink

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
New Family Guy AP from Mark Dos Santos - :

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ra$
posted Hide Post
There is my 3 new Artist Return Sketch Card that i bought wanted to share with you guys

by Trev Murphy

by David Desbois

by Trev Murphy

Hope you like them

Raz

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ra$,

Posts: 97 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
awesome cards

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ra$
posted Hide Post
ThanksThumb Up

Posts: 97 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post