Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
That Andy Fry sketch is amazing. Congratulations Steve.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
I normally don't post in this thread but sometimes you gotta crow.

Danny Kuang Voltron card via one of the 10 existing commission request redemptions. Big Grin

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hands down my best pull ever
i pulled this 9 card andy price puzzle he only did 13 puzzles and they were inserted into hotboxes so you chances of pulling one are 1 in every 615 boxes or about 51 cases

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Great snag, Nick!

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
A commission from the very talented David Desbois. Needless to say I was very pleased Wink

Spartacus Blood and Sand

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
That Spartacus (and Sura) piece ist truly stunning!!! Thumb Up

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
excellant MvG Metal

and Nick that is mahvelous Drool

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
Nick9819, that Price puzzle is priceless Razz Loved it!
Picked up some cool sketches recently. I got the Wolverine by Aston Cover from ebay as well as the Wolverine by John Watkins-Chow (been waiting to get one of his cards for awhile now) and the rest at Megacon. I'd been hunting for a Rogue by Sean Pence since the Xmen 3 sets came out and was thrilled to finally be able to pick one up.

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
mvg, David Desbois' work is awesome -congrats

nick only 13 puzzles?!! why did i think more -- these andy price puzzles are looking all the more -- priceless Smile

i cant find the other emoticon .. this one doesnt quite work Clap

Posts: 78 | Location: cave on an island, usa | Registered: May 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Latest AP from Rich Molinelli, Rich always utilizes his colors so beautifully, it really stands out on this X-Men AP. Thanks, Rich!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Newest Illyana Rasputina

Newest Kahlan Amnell (so mad this show is getting canceled) by Charles Hall

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Great cards and that artwork.............Priceless. ( and I have trouble drawing a straight line-------------). Eek

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
I need to get a Charles Hall sketch Smile

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
I need to get an Illyanna sketch Smile

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I have had to keep this under wraps for a while until I had the "OK" to post, I basically told my Sugarbear that I wanted a Jean Grey sketch, but she should just do whatever she wanted. This is awesome, she always comes through for me!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
It's been a busy week, here's the first of 2 AP's from Joe Pekar from Marvel 70th. I really like the painted style he uses:

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
nice additions for you Batman Metal

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Picture of Monsterama2000
posted Hide Post
I bought two packs of 70 Years of Marvel Comics at my local comic shop and pulled this wonderful sketch of The Inhumans. Can anybody tell me who the artist is?

Posts: 120 | Location: Akron, OH | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
It looks like Daniel HDR. Nice sketch! Thumb Up