Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
I agree, those are two nice cards. Nice pulls!!!

Tim

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Here's a tough card to find. A Robots colored Czop. I own it. Big Grin

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
And lucky enough to own this one as well. Big Grin Big Grin

I didn't pack pull these, I bought them. For those of you who are curious.

Tim

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
I'm very fond of this sketch card because it was pack pulled. When I had time between classes I'd go to the Suncoast and check if they had any packs. In my first purchase from the box of JL cards I pulled a sketch redemption and asked Inkworks for any female hero character or Batman. I was quite pleased with this Hawkgirl that I was sent.

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mon, loves the Dan Parsons Scetch of Boba Fett, Glad you shared it with us Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of BigD
posted Hide Post
My picture isn't as nice as everyone else's but, I just opened my Family Guy box and pulled this:

Funny thing is, that one was one that I saw and said, boy I would like to have that one, and lo and behold, it is now in my possesion.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BigD,

Posts: 783 | Location: Idaho | Registered: June 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Oh man is that nice or what, thanks for sharing Big D
Some day I hope to put my fave scetch cards on here Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Excellant looking sketch Darren Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
Yes, one on the nicer ones Thumb Up

Posts: 751 | Location: Pomona CA | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post

Got another Martineck BSG sketch off my list Big Grin

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Awesome scetch of the Cylon Fleet Smile

KADRAN00157

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted Hide Post
Just scored this one off Ebay. I was hoping to pull a Darth Maul sketch from my boxes, but never happened.

Trade List | Want List | NonSport Collection | Wrestling Collection | Facebook

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fire8rays
posted Hide Post
Dobby who drew this one?[/QUOTE]

This is fantastic she is sooo! cute

Posts: 156 | Location: Kansas | Registered: May 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fire8rays:
Dobby who drew this one?

This is fantastic she is sooo! cute[/QUOTE]

I can't see which one you are talking about, but if its the Chloe one it is from Chris Henderson. He's great at nailing the realistic pics. He just did case toppers for the new Battlestar set from RA.

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keith
posted Hide Post
Cynthia sent me the last scans of my Buffy sketches today so my set of 12 is complete. I have uploaded all of them here:

http://keithjakubowski.net/buffy.htm

A huge thanks goes out to Cynthia for doing these for me. Next up ... Angel The Series. Smile

Posts: 294 | Location: Oswego, IL | Registered: September 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Once again,great art from Cynthia.
They look great Keith.
Esp like the Faith & Cordy Luv You

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
Yes, very nice and quite talented. I met her at Comic Con and she was an excellent person to talk to. She works hard though, everytime I went near the artist alley, she had her head down and was sketching out those cards.

Posts: 751 | Location: Pomona CA | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keith:
Cynthia sent me the last scans of my Buffy sketches today so my set of 12 is complete. I have uploaded all of them here:

http://keithjakubowski.net/buffy.htm

A huge thanks goes out to Cynthia for doing these for me. Next up ... Angel The Series. Smile

Those are beautiful!

I think I've already mentioned it before, but it's worth repeating... you have a fantastic collection of original art Keith! Drool

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Damn Keith, those buffy cards are way cool Smile

KADRAN00157

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted Hide Post
Just got this sketch from Cynthia Cummens at Wizard World Chicago

Trade List | Want List | NonSport Collection | Wrestling Collection | Facebook

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post