Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
its my birthday on monday, *hint hint * *wink wink *

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Bricards,

I think that would be a neat idea mate... i think we need a second box started up again... however just drop Barobehere a quick email beofre you do anything!!

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
are all the boxes dead now,haven't heard anything about them lately

Posts: 1108 | Location: Tucson,AZ U.S.A | Registered: September 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gilgle
posted Hide Post
Box "B" is still around. My car broke down and I've not been able to get to the post office yet. I should be able to get it sent of this week. Sorry for the delay.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Good to hear Box "B" is still alive and kicking Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
yeah i have forgotten all about these boxes and their journies Big Grin

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gilgle
posted Hide Post
Hey guys! Box B is on it's way to the next lucky collector Dance

Enjoy!

Posts: 1247 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Hopefully it will arrive by the 23rd. On June 23 it will have been 1 full year since the mystery box was first sent.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:
Hopefully it will arrive by the 23rd. On June 23 it will have been 1 full year since the mystery box was first sent.

It will be interesting to see how many air miles it has earned.

Posts: 2116 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gilgle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:

It was sent priority...so it should arrive sometime around there. My choice was in the states so it shouldn't take very long at all.... Wavey

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gilgle:

My choice was in the states :

Oh the deflation, oh the dissapointment, oh *$"!*+. Big Grin

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gilgle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
quote:
Originally posted by gilgle:

My choice was in the states :

Oh the deflation, oh the dissapointment, oh *$"!*+. Big Grin

Sorry Wolfie, I thought I would give those lonely ones who never has had the chance a first try. I figured where you had gotten the one from Wendi that someone else would get a crack at it. Wink

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
and quite right too. Thumb Up

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
Bouncey Clap
Well, I got home from work last night, and saw the mail sitting on the counter. Once I saw "the box", I knew immediately what it was, especially when I saw the return address!! I counldn't believe it, I actually got Box B!!! (My wife had assumed it was the Batman Begins boxes I'm waiting on).

Gilgle-THANK YOU!! Thumb Up There are some really cool cards.Big Grin I've only gone through it once. I'll be making my picks and sending it on it's way this week! Wink

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
[wendi sits on front porch rocking chair as mailman does not deliver mystery box, day after day] Waiting and wishing.

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gilgle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cverdec:
Bouncey Clap
Well, I got home from work last night, and saw the mail sitting on the counter. Once I saw "the box", I knew immediately what it was, especially when I saw the return address!! I counldn't believe it, I actually got Box B!!! (My wife had assumed it was the Batman Begins boxes I'm waiting on).

Gilgle-THANK YOU!! Thumb Up There are some really cool cards.Big Grin I've only gone through it once. I'll be making my picks and sending it on it's way this week! Wink

I was the same way when the box arrived. It took me a few seconds to think...who do I know from Maryland????? Then it just hit me...I ran all the way into my apartment, and proceeded to get through the gobs of tape. Wink. You would have thought it was christmas.

Anyway Chris...I wanted to tell you to be patient it was on the way...but surprises are so much funner!!!! Dance I'm glad you found some things that you needed. I chose you because you have been so kind in helping me as well as others further complete their collection. I've watched the forum just incase I got the box. Enjoy the cards Chris!!!!!! and your welcome. Wavey
Also, wendi...be patient. I never thought it would ever come my way...but it came. Thumb Up

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Where's box A gone and who has got Wendi's package?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gilgle
posted Hide Post
I think Box A went into retirement, and as for Wendi's package...I haven't heard anything for awhile.

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Note sure where Wendi's care package is but Mystery box A is long gone.
The paperwork was held for ranson. I paided once and waited. They claimed they never got payment. Wanted more Money. I refused. So, no one will ever know the true travels of box A.
So, there has been only 1 "Mystery Box" out there for a few months now.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Eek WHAT!!!!

Is this the first we have heard about this as i knew nothing about it.