Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Well whoever held it for ransom should be ashamed of themselves really!!! Especially since Barrett sent money to post it back!!!

HONESTLY!!!

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:
Note sure where Wendi's care package is but Mystery box A is long gone.
The paperwork was held for ranson. I paided once and waited. They claimed they never got payment. Wanted more Money. I refused. So, no one will ever know the true travels of box A.
So, there has been only 1 "Mystery Box" out there for a few months now.

boy, that sounds like "A Series of Unfortunate Events" and the spyglass going around the world!

Posts: 941 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
Last I heard, Graham had my care package. Not sure if he ever sent it on or not.

Very sad about Box A.

Hopefully Box B will have many happy trails.

BTW, totally off the subject, I painted a guest bedroom "happy trails" because I liked the color but liked the name more (especially since it was a guest bedroom)!! It is funny, the name of the paint has to be just right or I won't use the color even if I love it, the name has to have meaning to me (guess I am a strange one).

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I heard that box "A" is still very much alive and on it's way to another Card Talker! Have faith everyone! Smile

Posts: 941 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I'm sure Barrett would be very intrested to hear that.

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Well I'm interested. I've still yet to see one of these mystical creatures.

I'm beginning you lot just made up the whole thread just to tease me Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wendi:
(guess I am a strange one).

yes you are Wendi, but that's why we like you so much Big Grin

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ok Im next,(Hope that works)

Posts: 1108 | Location: Tucson,AZ U.S.A | Registered: September 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:
Well I'm interested. I've still yet to see one of these mystical creatures.

This now an X-File...where's Scully & Fox when you need them Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10445 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
let's see, last I knew Scully was in England still working, and Mulder has created an X-FILES for his own career. <<ducks as flying objects head her way>>

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Patdata
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:

You do know the password and secret hand shake for the postman, don't you? Big Grin

Posts: 1098 | Location: Northern Ireland | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by starwolf1001:
quote:
Originally posted by Wendi:
(guess I am a strange one).

yes you are Wendi, but that's why we like you so much Big Grin

And that is why I fit in so well here Big Grin

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Today is the 1 year birthday of the First mystery box mailing! Horray it made it a year!

Posts: 5775 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Congratters to the box. Clap

It has been a success i think.

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
It feels like just yesterday it was an envelope Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10445 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If I had the box I would give it a card.

Posts: 2116 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CypherBos
posted Hide Post
Where is this box now and how can I sign up for the mailing list? What kind of stuff could be found in the box?

Posts: 76 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: June 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gilgle
posted Hide Post
As far as I know it is still in Virgina. Also, it's not something you sign up for...the person who happens to have the box, choses who it goes to next. You take what you need for your collection, then you fill the box with what you had taken. So if you take 10 cards replace with 10 other cards. It's a lot of fun. I just recently was able to get it...and I've been a member for almost a year. Just be patient. Trade cards with people, and make yourself know. People will remember you. These guys here are absolutely the neatest bunch, and you will enjoy interacting with them on a daily basis. Enjoy and good luck. Wink

Posts: 1247 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted Hide Post
I need the box again. Not to be stingy or anything, but........................

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Luv You Wavey

Posts: 1108 | Location: Tucson,AZ U.S.A | Registered: September 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post