Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The mystery box
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Jane has the Mystery box B.

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
And as of this moment...Mystery Box B is on its way to the next recipient!

Posts: 3212 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Someone could send me the mystery box if they wanted! SmileI wouldn't mind, and I have lots to share!

"You think it's healthy to obsessively collect things? You can't relate to other people, so you fill your life with stuff... I'm just like all these other collector losers." -Steve Buscemi, Ghost World

Posts: 331 | Location: Chicago, IL USA | Registered: September 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Good luck on getting it Mac,

Posts: 1108 | Location: Tucson,AZ U.S.A | Registered: September 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of starwolf1001
posted Hide Post
i'll second brandocles with that Roll Eyes

"No Amount of therapy will ever make this moment ok."

Posts: 9361 | Location: grants, nm, usa | Registered: June 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Andrew David
posted Hide Post
The Care Package is with me ! Received it yesterday. Already added some more stuff and a few auto's and am going to e-mail a potential recipient !

Posts: 1719 | Location: Derby, UK | Registered: December 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
I've held out longer than most, but I have to do it.....

OK, time to resort to begging Smile PLEASE Wavey

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
WaveIf one of the mystery boxes wants to have some holidays in France, I will be more than happy to help. I promise I will feed it correctly Wink.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Andrew David
posted Hide Post
The UK care package will be wending it's way onwards in a day or two. Southwards from Derby, that is. Smile

Posts: 1719 | Location: Derby, UK | Registered: December 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I too would welcome the box and I live down south only 5 miles from the chamnnel

Posts: 2116 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Andrew David
posted Hide Post
Well the recipient knows its on its way and hopefully should get it today or tomorrow. Smile

posted Hide Post
Certainly a new idea never heard of one like it before hope it works out well.

Posts: 40 | Location: Australia | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gilgle
posted Hide Post
I came home really having a crappy week with my car on it's way out, and was a bit depressed because of it...and guess what was in my mailbox!!!!!something I never thought I would have seen ..... the Mystery box "B"!!! Clap Clap Clap ClapClap Clap Clap Clap Thanks so much Lisa! It absolutely made my day....I'm looking through it right now...and will soon be off.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gilgle
posted Hide Post
I think I know who I'm going to send it too....I think this person will be quite pleased as I was. Cool

Posts: 1247 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
hey guys, I just decided to browse through this post, and I do think it's pretty cool. Do you realize that the one year anniversary of this box thing is coming up? It's less than a month away.

Posts: 941 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bricards
posted Hide Post
Hi All,
Brian from Australia writing. If you give me an idea of how many of you are interested I will start another mystery box containing only Australian cards 1970'to late 90'including promos singles and some inserts. I will start by posting to US.

Posts: 19 | Location: Australia | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
I forgot - how do you get your name/address on the possible destination list?

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lindskelly
posted Hide Post
Gilgle, I am glad the box arrived safely!

I need to thank Jane who was nice enough to send it my way!!

Thanks for thinking of me!

Lisa Smile

Posts: 141 | Location: Maryland | Registered: March 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by make-mine-marvel:
I forgot - how do you get your name/address on the possible destination list?

Couple of ways I can remember...

1)if a receipiant(sp) of the box has your mailing info from a trade etc...

2)someone who has the box asks for your address ever so sneaky Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10445 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey Brian, that's a neat idea. It would be interesting to see what Australia puts out. If they happened to do a MIRACLES tv show set, man send me a promo! That's one of my all-time favorite shows, next to Dark Angel and the X-FILES. Big Grin

Posts: 941 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post