Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Entertainment Discussion    Nina Dobrev Leaving The Vampire Diaries...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nina Dobrev Leaving The Vampire Diaries...
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted
Nina Dobrev Leaving The Vampire Diaries...

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Ah, she's definitely leaving.

Thanks for the link MarcG, I had read rumors that she might be leaving because of cryptic instagram pics.

It's hard to imagine the show without her to be honest as to me she is the main character of the show. I'm hoping they will end the show this season rather than keeping it going without her.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Ah, she's definitely leaving.

Thanks for the link MarcG, I had read rumors that she might be leaving because of cryptic instagram pics.

It's hard to imagine the show without her to be honest as to me she is the main character of the show. I'm hoping they will end the show this season rather than keeping it going without her.

No problem.

But I am thinking they might go on a bit longer without her.

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I just saw this post. I haven't watched the last season so I have no idea what is going on now but I really liked her as Elaine. I can understand why and hopefully the show can find a way to work without her. Smile

I wish her good luck in her next endeavor.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post