Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Nina Dobrev Leaving The Vampire Diaries...

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/958604453/m/5567074576

April 06, 2015, 10:46 PM
MarcG

April 07, 2015, 01:42 AM
Juelle Lou
Ah, she's definitely leaving.

Thanks for the link MarcG, I had read rumors that she might be leaving because of cryptic instagram pics.

It's hard to imagine the show without her to be honest as to me she is the main character of the show. I'm hoping they will end the show this season rather than keeping it going without her.
April 07, 2015, 02:05 PM
MarcG
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Ah, she's definitely leaving.

Thanks for the link MarcG, I had read rumors that she might be leaving because of cryptic instagram pics.

It's hard to imagine the show without her to be honest as to me she is the main character of the show. I'm hoping they will end the show this season rather than keeping it going without her.

No problem.

But I am thinking they might go on a bit longer without her.

April 07, 2015, 04:55 PM
Lovemesomecards
I just saw this post. I haven't watched the last season so I have no idea what is going on now but I really liked her as Elaine. I can understand why and hopefully the show can find a way to work without her. Smile

I wish her good luck in her next endeavor.