Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Unstoppable Releases
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 32
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unstoppable Releases
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Unstoppable website says Space 1999 is March.

British Horror says pre-order starts in Feb, but no other info

UFO, there is just a photo of the box with packs of cards, nothing else

Posts: 4711 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone hear anything about an autograph list for Space 1999 and UFO?

I'm not getting any younger. - LOL

Posts: 82 | Location: massachusetts | Registered: March 28, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Space 1999 is set for a May Release Date

And The Ufo set should be out in July

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I believe there are set to be more details released next week. There are rumoured to be over 20 autographs in the first set for Space 1999.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
According to an email received, these are all coming out in February:

MY FAVORITE MARTIAN (only 400 boxes made)

LOST WORLDS OF GERRY ANDERSON (600 boxes)

That's cause only that many people remember the show Wink

Posts: 4835 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just seen a post on their facebook page saying Barbara Bain autos are in the first series due in May.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Just seen a post on their facebook page saying Barbara Bain autos are in the first series due in May.

I have the old Donruss set that I collected years ago. Some really rough edges if I remember correctly. It's nice to see an improved release.

I met Martin Landau in 2011, I would be surprised if he does not contribute. Catherine Schell would really cool as well.

Posts: 4835 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:

First series? They intend more than one? When did I miss this?

I like the title and have something on order, but it's old, it wasn't on long and has a limited fan base. How do you plan to make this cover multiple releases? I wish I had known beforehand.

Posts: 10353 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
quote:

First series? They intend more than one? When did I miss this?

I like the title and have something on order, but it's old, it wasn't on long and has a limited fan base. How do you plan to make this cover multiple releases? I wish I had known beforehand.
It did run for two seasons with major changes to the cast and the moonbase itself, so it would make sense to have one set for each season. It would also allow two different autos for Catherine Schell. She was in a one-off episode in the first series and became a main cast member as a totally different character/alien in the second.

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, only set one is covering BOTH series! I have seen both upcoming 1999 and UFO listed as being set one. Now there's plenty of material to justify two sets of 1999 especially as this is the first retro set, but UFO? There's already been a pretty damn concise set already for that from Cards Inc!

With 20+ autos for set one of 1999, I wonder how many repeat signees we're gonna get for set two?!?

Posts: 288 | Location: Behind the sofa! | Registered: April 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Supposedly Space 1999 is coming by late May

Posts: 4711 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Space 1999 has been released

Posts: 3973 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Space 1999 has been released

Yipeee! Bouncey

Posts: 10353 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of anthonyd
posted Hide Post
Anyone doing box breakdowns for Space:1999? Haven't seen any in the breakdown section.

Also - any potential traders?

Posts: 802 | Location: MA | Registered: March 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Space 1999 has about 30 different promo cards. No joke

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by anthonyd:
Anyone doing box breakdowns for Space:1999? Haven't seen any in the breakdown section.

Shall be doing a couple of boxes so will have something to trade, no idea what as yet.

Posts: 288 | Location: Behind the sofa! | Registered: April 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by anthonyd:

The boxes are aimed mainly for sale to dealers rather than directly to collectors, the base sets are usually very easy to pick up. pics here:-
http://catacombs.space1999.net...mpcardstopbase1.html

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
That's a very good link. Thumb Up

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Yes, it shows all the nice cards you could get if they weren't "dealer only".

I'll remember that the next time Unstoppable. Wink

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
You should remember this with all unstoppable releases

Posts: 12151 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post