Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    2015 a Star Wars kind of year for Topps
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2015 a Star Wars kind of year for Topps
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Ordered 1 box this year, a little wary that no ES is stated and limit is at 10. Hopefully autos for this set are inserted randomly. Last year every 4th box had an auto, if your box # was divisable by 4 you could count on an auto inside.

Posts: 146 | Location: San Diego | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
What does "ES" stand for?

Posts: 3316 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
Ordered a box last night.

Took over TWO HOURS because Topps' website was so buggy. It would randomly log me out during the ordering process. I was on the phone with a friend who was also trying to order it at the same time. The exact same thing was happening to him too.

Ridiculous.

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry ES = Edition Size

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LUZNDAVE
posted Hide Post
Theres was a video on Facebook from Topps that mentioned there's 2000 boxes.

My 2 boxes shipped this morning so i'll find out later when my tracking info is live when i'm getting them.

Posts: 348 | Location: La Palma, CA | Registered: January 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post

Who is the Artist on This?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kryten67,

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Ordered 2 boxes easy no issues at all. Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of richscards
posted Hide Post
Kryten67:

Novierto Basio

Posts: 178 | Location: SF Bay Area, USA | Registered: August 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
Thanks richscards Thumb Up

The signature on the back looks like a lopsided table.........

I lucked out on my sketches........

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cardz_house:
i bought 6 boxes. 10 max per household but i would think that can be easily sidestepped away by savy buyers

Good to know you're suggesting a way to circumvent the order limit on an already limited (2,000 boxes) set. There is no "gold star" for greed.

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
He didn't actually suggest any ways to "beat the system" and order more than the limit of 10 per household.

He only suggested there are some people who might do that, and boy, was he right, a lot of people did.

I ordered 4 of them on one order and then 4 more (still less than 10 altogether) on another, but it was nothing underhanded. The reason I did it that way was to get the orders from two different areas of the pile. We'll see if it was worth the $2 additional I paid in postage. I'll get one order on Tuesday and the other on Wednesday.

Posts: 3316 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Pardon me, but exactly what household needs more than 10. Big Grin

Posts: 10353 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well, the Duggars, maybe...

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
Well, the Duggars, maybe...

Can't afford it anymore, they are having a bad year. Wink

Posts: 10353 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mintoncard:
quote:
Originally posted by Cardz_house:
i bought 6 boxes. 10 max per household but i would think that can be easily sidestepped away by savy buyers

Good to know you're suggesting a way to circumvent the order limit on an already limited (2,000 boxes) set. There is no "gold star" for greed.

Do read up again on what I posted. I would think my sentence was simple english. I didnt suggest anything

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
quote:

Do read up again on what I posted. I would think my sentence was simple english. I didnt suggest anything[/QUOTE]

I stand corrected. You didn't "suggest", you "insinuated".

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
I think the Correct word is PREDICTED!

ALL HAIL THE GREAT PROPHET Cardsz_house!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kryten67:
I think the Correct word is PREDICTED!

ALL HAIL THE GREAT PROPHET Cardsz_house!

SmileSmile As always, same as with the ROTJ set, the ebay dealers will be the ones who stocked up.

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
I am an eBay Dealer & I chose not to get Sith.... The Line-up sucked..

P.S. if you want to order more than 10... Easy way is to ship 2nd order of 10 to a second address...work, Parents, Girlfriends....etc.

Rules say 10 per HOUSEHOLD......

I did great with Chrome... not one Crappy Sketch & I hit 2 Dual Autos.

May open my second case

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sketch cards are already too small, and with the new Star Wars chrome set, that useless frame around them makes them even smaller.
Give me widevision sketches all day, especially when they're one per box, like they are in the Sith set.