Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    New Series from Rittenhouse Archives
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Series from Rittenhouse Archives
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Just in case anyone missed it on the Ustream broadcast today, Rittenhouse Archives' Steve Charendoff announced 5 new licenses today at the NSU Card Talk member gathering:

- NCIS
- Caprica
- Eureka
- Spartacus
- Merlin

Some of these will come out in their new factory set format and may later come in traditional box/pack format.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
Fantastic news Harris!!! Bouncey Clap

I'm so excited for Eureka Thumb Up & Spartacus Luv You and I hope both sets will feature autographs.

What is the factory set format?

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Ah, NCIS has my attention, and bits and pieces of Spartacus and Eureka might interest me. Nice to see them getting some new blood in their line-up, hopefully it goes well for them so we can see other new stuff in the future. I'm praying the get the license for the Spider-Man reboot, I'm loving the way it's shaping up and I'd rather see a set from RA than UD.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cardster
posted Hide Post
Glad to see Merlin on the list.
Thumb Up

Posts: 473 | Location: UK | Registered: April 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Merlin - Very Good Smile

Posts: 12160 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
really happy about Caprica and SpartacusWink

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I will be interested to see what happens with Merlin given this is a BBC show and the problems other card companies have had when trying to produce cards licensed by them.

Posts: 2565 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
Smile Dance Elephant Elephant Sheep Smile Clap Bouncey

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by damien:
Smile Dance Elephant Elephant Sheep Smile Clap Bouncey

Excited?

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Very happy for Caprica.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Spartacus and Merlin scream factory set to me, and depending on who they can get to sign, so does Caprica.

NCIS is a show that I could never get into but my wife loves it. The Eureka set should be pretty exciting.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
Wow, my two favourite shows coming to trading cards, after no releases interesting me since Buffy stopped.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
10-10-10 does have great news, I want cards !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Metal Thumb Up Wave Bouncey Clap Drool

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Those are some nice sets for sure

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
only caprica for me,i want more heroes (i know its unlikely) just been watching season 4 and really got into it.

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
don t see appeal of spartacus at all,if i want nudey men i ed buy wwf Razz

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
NCIS gets my attention Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10450 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While I personally don't have much interest overall in any of the five properties, it is wonderful to see a company go out on a limb with some new titles.

I know NCIS has a good following on television, and have had some decent success in the trading card arena. I imagine Caprica was an easy sell with the BSG fans; and Eureka was a likely pick up due to RA also having Warehouse 13. Spartacus and Merlin, though, I know little about aside from the fact they exist.

Again, great news all around with a company extending themselves into sometimes unfamiliar (and untested) waters.

Posts: 233 | Location: Mebane, NC | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:
i want more heroes (i know its unlikely) just been watching season 4 and really got into it.

Looking at the philly show photo's and the lost banner - it looks like there must be one more set due

Posts: 12160 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Lenticular Spartacus with on-off clothes Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post