Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
New Series from Rittenhouse Archives

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/605105545

October 10, 2010, 03:36 PM
H_Toser
New Series from Rittenhouse Archives
Just in case anyone missed it on the Ustream broadcast today, Rittenhouse Archives' Steve Charendoff announced 5 new licenses today at the NSU Card Talk member gathering:

- NCIS
- Caprica
- Eureka
- Spartacus
- Merlin

Some of these will come out in their new factory set format and may later come in traditional box/pack format.
October 10, 2010, 03:42 PM
Soul-on-Fire
Fantastic news Harris!!! Bouncey Clap

I'm so excited for Eureka Thumb Up & Spartacus Luv You and I hope both sets will feature autographs.

What is the factory set format?
October 10, 2010, 03:56 PM
Incarnadine
Ah, NCIS has my attention, and bits and pieces of Spartacus and Eureka might interest me. Nice to see them getting some new blood in their line-up, hopefully it goes well for them so we can see other new stuff in the future. I'm praying the get the license for the Spider-Man reboot, I'm loving the way it's shaping up and I'd rather see a set from RA than UD.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

October 10, 2010, 03:58 PM
cardster
Glad to see Merlin on the list.
Thumb Up
October 10, 2010, 04:01 PM
hammer
Merlin - Very Good Smile
October 10, 2010, 04:11 PM
DavidDeb
really happy about Caprica and SpartacusWink

October 10, 2010, 04:44 PM
Triple-Frog
I will be interested to see what happens with Merlin given this is a BBC show and the problems other card companies have had when trying to produce cards licensed by them.
October 10, 2010, 04:54 PM
damien
Smile Dance Elephant Elephant Sheep Smile Clap Bouncey
October 10, 2010, 05:22 PM
Miss Lizzy
quote:
Originally posted by damien:
Smile Dance Elephant Elephant Sheep Smile Clap Bouncey

Excited?

October 10, 2010, 05:45 PM
Chuck Bartowski
Very happy for Caprica.
October 10, 2010, 05:55 PM
Jason00
Spartacus and Merlin scream factory set to me, and depending on who they can get to sign, so does Caprica.

NCIS is a show that I could never get into but my wife loves it. The Eureka set should be pretty exciting.

October 10, 2010, 07:00 PM
WarriorBabe
Wow, my two favourite shows coming to trading cards, after no releases interesting me since Buffy stopped.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

October 10, 2010, 07:15 PM
Mister E.
10-10-10 does have great news, I want cards !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Metal Thumb Up Wave Bouncey Clap Drool

October 10, 2010, 08:11 PM
MrBlueofnyc
Those are some nice sets for sure

October 10, 2010, 08:16 PM
cheifbrody
only caprica for me,i want more heroes (i know its unlikely) just been watching season 4 and really got into it.
October 10, 2010, 08:17 PM
cheifbrody
don t see appeal of spartacus at all,if i want nudey men i ed buy wwf Razz
October 10, 2010, 09:50 PM
spidergoblin
NCIS gets my attention Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper
October 10, 2010, 10:05 PM
weasel-king
While I personally don't have much interest overall in any of the five properties, it is wonderful to see a company go out on a limb with some new titles.

I know NCIS has a good following on television, and have had some decent success in the trading card arena. I imagine Caprica was an easy sell with the BSG fans; and Eureka was a likely pick up due to RA also having Warehouse 13. Spartacus and Merlin, though, I know little about aside from the fact they exist.

Again, great news all around with a company extending themselves into sometimes unfamiliar (and untested) waters.
October 11, 2010, 03:25 AM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:
i want more heroes (i know its unlikely) just been watching season 4 and really got into it.

Looking at the philly show photo's and the lost banner - it looks like there must be one more set due
October 11, 2010, 04:28 AM
Graham
Lenticular Spartacus with on-off clothes Big Grin