Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Umbrella Academy Season 1 (Rittenhouse)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Umbrella Academy Season 1 (Rittenhouse)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There is a Bruce Jenner autograph in Pop Century, as well as several Bruce Jenner autographs in other products.

I wonder if Leaf is still sitting on Bruce autographs, and if so if they would get flack if they released them. . . I also wonder if -- due to available Bruce stickers -- we will eventually see a Bruce/Caitlyn dual.

Page's autograph has seen a pretty significant jump since the news, but I suspect once the news dies down that will not last. Autographs of females are generally significantly more expensive than those of males likely due to collectors largely being male. I suspect long term that may have an impact on Page's autographs, but as has been pointed out the value will largely depend on the future body of work.

Posts: 4770 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
A Page auto ended last night for $119. That's the lowest price I see in completed sales.

Previous 5 sales I can see sold prices on:
12/6 $208
11/29 $141
11/22 $189
11/4 $185
11/28 $192

Auctions from the same seller for other cards were really strong in the last couple of days -- higher than previous sales for the cards I looked at from the same seller.

Time will tell if someone just got a really good deal, or if fewer people are chasing this card.

Posts: 4770 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I was wondering the same thing. I was watching several Umbrella Academy cards but honestly forgot about them and saw they all ended a good bit lower then normal. Could be the holidays could be interest is starting to wane.

Posts: 5711 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The only other Umbrella auto I was watching was Emmy. Last one from this seller (12/6) sold for $78. I was hoping for a nice slide, but the 12/26 sale brought $99. Not sure on any others. I was mostly watching Buffy and Shield autos.