Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dexter season 7 & 8
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dexter season 7 & 8
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'd actually quite like the assumptions to be wrong and the non-pictured regular autos actually turns out to be different signers... but I don't feel it likely Smile

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of He-I-Se-N-Be-Rg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
Originally posted by Deena:
quote:
Originally posted by He-I-Se-N-Be-Rg:
And where are the Jennifer Carpenter autograph cards? It wasn't in the Season 4, Saeson 5-6... and now not. Why??

Breygent always does their very best to get all the top actors on a set. It looks like there is one more autograph to come since right now there are 8 autographs announced and they say "Collect all 9 autograph cards". But, if Jennifer Carpenter isn't in this set, I'd say it was because she wouldn't sign and not because they didn't try to get her to sign.

Says 9 autographs, 3 costume auto's and a double auto. There are 3 costume auto cards shown and 5 single auto's shown or am I looking at it wrong?

Ok...Just I would have liked a Dual Autograph Card with Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter. I thought this would be a good card. (in the Final season)

Posts: 4 | Location: New York | Registered: December 13, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ravenheart:
I'd actually quite like the assumptions to be wrong and the non-pictured regular autos actually turns out to be different signers... but I don't feel it likely Smile

That was what I was hoping Smile

Posts: 12151 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Anyway - hoping for a case and finishing with a Master set. Loved Dexter and Breygent have done a FANTASTIC job with this Series Thumb Up

Posts: 12151 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
They're in talks to bring the show back to TV, so even this set may not be the last cards we see from it.

Posts: 3316 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of piperh33
posted Hide Post
Clap Clap Yeah !! The beautiful Yvonne !! Thumb Up

Posts: 130 | Location: Bordeaux, France | Registered: December 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The signature is beautiful as well Big Grin . Rare to see penmanship like that.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
hope she did 70 Smile

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thats a really nice card and a very nice clear signature, congrats to all involved. Clap

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Another nice one

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:

That's it! That's my next holy grail. Call me please. Big Grin

Hope it's in my box, fingers crossed. Wink

Posts: 10353 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want both of them. Where can I find some boxes, because there are none listed on the bay?

Posts: 12 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bacall:
I want both of them. Where can I find some boxes, because there are none listed on the bay?

Not released yet unless you know a friendly timelord Big Grin .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of He-I-Se-N-Be-Rg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
They're in talks to bring the show back to TV, so even this set may not be the last cards we see from it.

Nice! I want this!

Posts: 4 | Location: New York | Registered: December 13, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Merry Christmas!

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post