Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Danbury Mint UK Dr Who Enamelled Pins
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Danbury Mint UK Dr Who Enamelled Pins
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Danbury Mint UK are issuing a collection of Dr Who pins. It is possible that the collection will consist of 60 pins as subscribers will receive a wooden Tardis to display them on and each side appears to be capable of displaying 15 pins.The advertising I have seen also mentions that each pin will come with an "amazing card with full factual information and detail". Alas the card is not depicted but the pins are. Checkout their website on danburymint,co.uk

Posts: 2122 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Not cheap at £10 a time

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This sort of stuff always ends up at car boot sales and flea markets for next to nothing.let someone else make the gamble.I'd leave this sort of stuff well alone?

Posts: 174 | Location: Liverpool | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
The First badge:

The back of the white box has the Doctor Who logo and and the copyright info in blue ink.

Card Front:

Card Back:

The card is larger than a standard trading card.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Can you just buy the one badge or do you have to subscribe to the whole set?

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here is a scan of the advertising I saw.[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Posts: 2122 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thanks John

Website takes you to pay by Visa but doesn't say if/what the terms of the subscription contract is and how easy it is to cancel. Wouldn't mind the first one for £2.95

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Thanks John

Website takes you to pay by Visa but doesn't say if/what the terms of the subscription contract is and how easy it is to cancel. Wouldn't mind the first one for £2.95

After I received the first badge I phoned up and cancelled with no problems. The leaflet I have says you have no obligation to acquire any future badges, if in doubt give them a call.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post