Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Danbury Mint UK Dr Who Enamelled Pins

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/4767032426

September 18, 2012, 04:25 PM
JOHN LEVITT
Danbury Mint UK Dr Who Enamelled Pins
Danbury Mint UK are issuing a collection of Dr Who pins. It is possible that the collection will consist of 60 pins as subscribers will receive a wooden Tardis to display them on and each side appears to be capable of displaying 15 pins.The advertising I have seen also mentions that each pin will come with an "amazing card with full factual information and detail". Alas the card is not depicted but the pins are. Checkout their website on danburymint,co.uk

September 19, 2012, 07:46 AM
hammer
Not cheap at £10 a time
September 19, 2012, 09:59 AM
simpsonscardman
This sort of stuff always ends up at car boot sales and flea markets for next to nothing.let someone else make the gamble.I'd leave this sort of stuff well alone?
September 20, 2012, 08:45 AM
AJJ
The First badge:

The back of the white box has the Doctor Who logo and and the copyright info in blue ink.

Card Front:

Card Back:

The card is larger than a standard trading card.

September 20, 2012, 10:32 AM
hammer
Can you just buy the one badge or do you have to subscribe to the whole set?
September 20, 2012, 11:23 AM
JOHN LEVITT
Here is a scan of the advertising I saw.[IMG:left] [/IMG]

September 20, 2012, 11:54 AM
hammer
Thanks John

Website takes you to pay by Visa but doesn't say if/what the terms of the subscription contract is and how easy it is to cancel. Wouldn't mind the first one for £2.95
September 20, 2012, 01:43 PM
AJJ
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Thanks John

Website takes you to pay by Visa but doesn't say if/what the terms of the subscription contract is and how easy it is to cancel. Wouldn't mind the first one for £2.95

After I received the first badge I phoned up and cancelled with no problems. The leaflet I have says you have no obligation to acquire any future badges, if in doubt give them a call.