Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Big Bang Theory
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Big Bang Theory
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
no problems with any of the cards like VD.

I think this is one time that Vampire Diaries should NOT be shortened Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
no problems with any of the cards like VD.

I think this is one time that Vampire Diaries should NOT be shortened Big Grin

Ok, I'm either really thick, or it's an American thing, or I don't know.
Is VD sort for something else that's bad?

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
It's commonly used to describe "venereal disease" which is a sexually transmitted disease. I don't think it's an American thing, anyone anywhere can get it! Smokin'

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I remember now, I had to do a google search first though. Twak

Yes, I know the term, must be a bit backward where I live. We still call them STDs.

I won't use it again. Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
I don't know Twilight sometimes feels like a STD... Wink

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bernard.Cooper
posted Hide Post
So guys;

I saw on the web that The Guild will be released on February 22.

So when will come out this collection of The Big Bang Theory?

Expected to be released on February 28 even as the website says the store Cryptozoic?

Thanks and I look forward answers!

Posts: 11 | Location: Brazil | Registered: January 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am guessing that the earliest you will see The Big Bang Theory is late March.It makes no commercial sense to have releases so close to ome another when they both appeal to a similar section of collectors.

Also the collation and printing problems with The Vampire Diaries release will slow things down as they make sure those do not happen again.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of watchers of watchers
posted Hide Post
Sadly we wont know till its out they dont seen to be responsive to the consumers, I know scott is on here late at nite but he never responds to questions anymore, and I know people have emailed and asked on their website but they dont respond, I am losing all faith in them, I canceled half my order for this I may have to do the rest?

Posts: 330 | Location: th,indiana,usa | Registered: June 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Bit harsh - Cryptozoic have been very good with information and supporting NSU, they are new to trading cards and have been caught by printing (and collation) problems with the first 2 sets. I should imagine they are spending all of their time sorting out these problems with the printers before doing much else. I was suprised that the Guild is out on 22 Feb - I would expect Big Bang to slip as there is little info on web-site. Happy to keep faith at moment.

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of watchers of watchers
posted Hide Post
You make my case, everyone has a date but they dont have that date? Where is everyone getting theirs from? the web site said the 3rd of Feb for the guild and 14 feb for BBT? The company is new the people in the company are NOT they all worked at Upper Deck they KNOW the ins and outs so why so bad at public relations?

Posts: 330 | Location: th,indiana,usa | Registered: June 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Honestly the release date issue is small in comparison to the collation for both The Walking Dead and The Vampire Diaries and the quality control issue on a lot of The Vampire Diaries cards. I would prefer them to delay the releases to fix these issues if it means the product is better because of it. Now if they push release dates back and still have the same production issues that will really ticked me off.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Totally agree

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I think an accurate release date for products is more important than it used to be. Whether its boxes or premium packs the production run on everything is less.

That's a good thing in that it ensures more value, but its a bad thing if you can't easily find cards after release. So you have to pre-order if you want to be safe, but when do you budget or pay when the date is off by 5 or 6 months? I feel sorry for the dealers who have to try to update their customers when its all a moving target.

And I also agree with what has been said about quality control. Mistakes can be forgiven as long as they are not repeated.Frown

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
For anyone here that likes this show (it did take us a while to get used to the humour)

I found a really cook geeky/nerdy item.Its a replica of the Rubik's cube Tissue Box cover that sits on the table next to "Sheldon's Spot" - very cool if you are into that kind of stuff..

Details here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/89278219

Posts: 1 | Location: USA | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rocky5158:
For anyone here that likes this show (it did take us a while to get used to the humour)

I found a really cook geeky/nerdy item.Its a replica of the Rubik's cube Tissue Box cover that sits on the table next to "Sheldon's Spot" - very cool if you are into that kind of stuff..

Awesome! I know someone that would love that as a present!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
quote:
Originally posted by rocky5158:

Awesome! I know someone that would love that as a present!

I think everyone would like one as a prezzie - I'm considering getting the do-it-yourself kit. Thumb Up

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bernard.Cooper
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, hopefully even its launch in March.

I checked with my dealer and he confirm that the date of its launch will be on March 14.

The time now is wait and hope they do not delay anymore.

Posts: 11 | Location: Brazil | Registered: January 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Cryptozoic has gone down the Rittenhouse route (if it's likely to be a sell-out, don't bother with an international licence) Mad

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
At least it doesn't take 3 cases for a master set with RA and I hope it doesn't with this set either!!!!!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I know some people bought five and six cases and still didn't make a Master set out of the Vampire Diaries.
I'm hoping that is because they're still working out the kinks and not going to be the norm for all the other Cryptozoic sets coming out soon.