Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Vampire Diaries from Cryptozoic
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vampire Diaries from Cryptozoic
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Oh Elin, that's terrible.
I guess I was very lucky that it was just my #6s, no more complaining from me Twak

But still, I don't think it should have happened in the first place. It will be interesting to hear Scotts announcement.

By the way, what autos and costume cards did you pull? Were you lucky enough to pull the M20?

No I got M19 and M10 and A15(Kelly Hu) and A20(Bianca Lawson) but I was still happy because I got an auto and costume in each box (a few people have pulled neither) and they were different.

Posts: 21 | Location: Sweden | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I was talking to someone else who opened 4 cases and didn't make a master set, she was still missing 2 Autos and 2 Costume cards Eek

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
I was talking to someone else who opened 4 cases and didn't make a master set, she was still missing 2 Autos and 2 Costume cards Eek

That does not surprise me at all.I said when I saw the checklist that it would be an expensive master set and the poor collation of autos in each case makes it worse.I have not seen a single master set for sale on Ebay which is very unusual indeed.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah I know one who has opened 5 cases without a master set.

Posts: 21 | Location: Sweden | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey, I have a great idea? Why dont people trade their extra's for cards they didnt pull =) , I think this is a great set to put back the TRADING back in to Trading Cards.

Disclaimer (this post was ment to be fun, and a poke at the fact of trading cards don't involve much trading anymore, not a personal attack at anyone, so please don't take it that way)

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MrBlueofnyc:
Hey, I have a great idea? Why dont people trade their extra's for cards they didnt pull =) , I think this is a great set to put back the TRADING back in to Trading Cards.

Disclaimer (this post was ment to be fun, and a poke at the fact of trading cards don't involve much trading anymore, not a personal attack at anyone, so please don't take it that way)

I actually think that sounds fun but what do I have to trade badly cut cards Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elin,

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I agree with you MrBlueofNYC, I think it's the perfect set to do trading with.
Doesn't seem to be many people on the board collecting this set though.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

I have yet to get three of my boxes, and two of them just came today! I'm still sorting the cards, but so far I have only one miscut card and one damaged card, so I guess I was lucky. I'll report my results and update my trade list once I sort the cards because I would definitely like to get many more cards from this set!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
quote:

I have yet to get three of my boxes, and two of them just came today! I'm still sorting the cards, but so far I have only one miscut card and one damaged card, so I guess I was lucky. I'll report my results and update my trade list once I sort the cards because I would definitely like to get many more cards from this set!

Wonderful! I hope we might be able to trade Smile