Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Are you working on any Master sets right now?

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/9241040911

December 08, 2005, 06:18 PM
RupT
Are you working on any Master sets right now?
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Congrats on completing your B5 Ultra Master Set, I still need the Delenn Mystery Card to complete my B5 Trading Card Master Run.

Delenn Mystery card??? which series is this from?

Thanx Jessica Smile

I'm still missing a few cards fro the other b5 card sets (i'm not collecting auto's or costumes - Except the J.Michael Stras auto i have) Cool

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile
December 08, 2005, 07:20 PM
Scott Rammel
quote:
Originally posted by Jessica:
Which Roswell cards do you need?

I need 2 promos PR-3 and PR-i
December 09, 2005, 07:04 PM
treksearcher
quote:
Delenn Mystery card

The Delenn Mystery card came in the Special Edition series I believe.
December 10, 2005, 03:06 PM
Gotham_Knight
Im new to the site.

At the moment im trying to complete Lost season 1, im only missing some of the rarer auto/piecework autos and some promos and then my journey for season 1 will be complete!

I did just buy a master set of Smallville Season 2 on ebay, I know its not technically making my master set but it was so cheap and was almost fully complete only missing a couple of promos and then itll be totally complete i just couldnt resist.
December 10, 2005, 04:05 PM
wolfie
Hi, welcome to cardtalk. Wavey

Which promos are you missing?

December 10, 2005, 06:24 PM
Gotham_Knight
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
Hi, welcome to cardtalk. Wavey

Which promos are you missing?

Oh it was the UK one and the Internet offer one, but ive already managed to bid on them on ebay once they arrive ill have a fully master set.
December 13, 2005, 01:48 PM
KAZ
Hi everyone

Today i receive my Kara auto so now i have completed SMALLVILLE Seasons 1 2 3 and 4 master sets.... SO Happy Bouncey
December 13, 2005, 05:12 PM
Redemption
quote:
Originally posted by KAZ:
Hi everyone

Today i receive my Kara auto so now i have completed SMALLVILLE Seasons 1 2 3 and 4 master sets.... SO Happy Bouncey

Congratulations KAZ! Thumb Up

December 13, 2005, 07:14 PM
Kristina
Anyone want to help me with Buffy TSC inserts?? Then I'd be working on a master set... Big Grin Just a half dozen more... Roll Eyes

December 13, 2005, 07:15 PM
Kristina
Yes, congrats Kaz!!! Thats awesome!

December 15, 2005, 04:44 PM
Gotham_Knight
wow kewl KAZ, im hoping to do the same soon but not too soon!
December 15, 2005, 11:57 PM
spidergoblin
I'll add my congrats to you as well Kaz Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper
December 17, 2005, 01:31 AM
zhamlau
That kara auto seems to be the most impossible auto to get from smallville overall.

March 19, 2006, 03:44 AM
deza992450
First time Card Buyer, First Time Poster here.
I am and have almost finished just waiting on the cards to be shipped. A Full LOST Season 1 MASTER SET. Includes All items on the Checklist, plus a few extras. Listed on ebay at the moment.

Not really into Cards But LOST is such a good show, I had to buy them, tho Australia does suck. 1 Licenced Dealer in the whole country, and with no advertising WHAT-SO-EVER very hard to sell.
March 19, 2006, 05:37 AM
Star*Mystyk
Since last post I'm only a couple of inserts and promos away from a master set of Buffy Season 3 Big Grin
And just need two autos for a master set of Season 4 Smile

March 19, 2006, 11:18 AM
tialessa
I'm one pieceworks & one autograph away from an almost Master set of Lost (missing 2 of the 3 auto'd pieceworks which I'll never be able to get + the Lost fan club promo).

March 19, 2006, 11:45 AM
deza992450
MY Master Set which is listed at the moment, very cheaply mind you. Is everything on the checklist, listed at Inkworks, plus all the promos not listed, plus things like the preview set, wrappers, display box. sell sheet, Maybe it's a MASTER MASTER set. lol
March 19, 2006, 12:21 PM
zhamlau
i just saw that. does that set really include the redemptions like it says? if so, that seems like a heck of a good way to make that set. the cost of 2 cases, you get literally every printed card for it.

March 23, 2006, 08:44 AM
batmancity
i'm close to get my first ever master set for the LOST season 1 series. What i'm missing (like a lot of people here on this board collecting the series), 2 autographed pieceworks out of 3 (sawyer and shannon) and the elusive promo card h2005 sent only to dealers. I'm so happy to browse and look at those cards in my binder from time to time and can't wait for the season 2 set to arrive !
March 23, 2006, 10:49 AM
deza992450
quote:
Originally posted by zhamlau:
i just saw that. does that set really include the redemptions like it says? if so, that seems like a heck of a good way to make that set. the cost of 2 cases, you get literally every printed card for it.

I just found another couple of cards that arent on the Inkworks checklist. Promos. Like H2005 for example. I will continue to hunt for those Rare lost cards and add them to this set. as I think MASTER isnt MASTER until it has it all. Hell If I had the money I and could FIND them all I would get those DR. ARZT variants as well to chuck into this set. I think those have a right to be called Variants, Unlike the different PW's, I mean they use the article of clothing they wore, so each part of that clothing is going to be different anyway, different stripes, different shades. Checkered not checkered etc... I dont see a just cause for some of them being higher valued.