Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Are you working on any Master sets right now?

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/9241040911

July 26, 2008, 09:01 AM
Ariana
Are you working on any Master sets right now?
Major congrats on your first master set, and good luck on your next target! It's such a good feeling when you slide that last needed card in with the collection. Smile Clap

July 26, 2008, 01:09 PM
weasel-king
Just need one or both dealer incentive cards for Lost Revelations, S2, and S3 (and the auto prop card). Also working on Iron Man, Women of Marvel, Marvel Masterpieces, and a few different SW sets (not bothering with sketches).
August 22, 2008, 08:58 PM
Stephen123
I've just completed a Master set of Battlestar Galactica season 3 including the F10 reward card. Dance

So many cards, so little money!
August 23, 2008, 03:39 AM
justm
Congratulations Stephen.

Nice one! Thumb Up

August 23, 2008, 07:43 AM
Stephen123
I just need two cards a Martineck sketch card and Katie Sackhoff's autograph to complete the Premier Edition and Mary McDonnell's auto for season 1 to have a master master set of all Rittenhouse's Battlestar Galactica sets

So many cards, so little money!
August 29, 2008, 12:41 AM
kingraider32
I need one 2004 Benchwamer SP auto to fisnih my master auto set.

August 31, 2008, 03:23 AM
TheUberBob
With the arrival of the Artifex Expansion set I purchased off eBay I've just completed my Farscape Season 4 master set.

I've got finished master sets for Seasons 1 and 2 and only need a bunch of sketch cards for Season 3. I say "only" because I'm not really much of a sketch collector and several of the sketches are fairly pricey so I figure I'll pick those up if I ever come across any I need at a price I can afford. Otherwise, I'm pretty happy with that set.

I only need about a half dozen cards to finish my Farscape in Motion set and I've been working on my "Through the Wormhole" set recently as well and almost have that finished.

-Bob-

August 31, 2008, 11:42 PM
angelchick182
Well, I've made some good progress during the last several months: about 3 or 4 sets being 7-8 cards or less from completing, 2 sets that need 2 cards each, and 2 sets that need 1 card each to be complete.

September 08, 2008, 11:58 PM
MOONWOLF
I just pulled the redemption card for the Charmed Forever PW7 variant. I sent it in & got the card, but have no idea what it's worth. Can anybody help me. I was trying to reply to Charmedmad.
September 09, 2008, 06:37 PM
anjee
i just bought the trio and danny strong autos for buffy mos so when the arrive i will have my very first master set!!! Clap

i am also very close to a tank girl master and i am semi-close to some other buffy sets.
November 11, 2008, 11:41 PM
CordeliaChase_Fan
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
Thanks to the Philly show I am now missing 10 autos from the entire Angel series- I got a Professor Seidel auto for $5. Smile

Now I need: Drusilla, Lilah, Gavin, Sahjhan, The Groosalugg, The Beast, Manny, Garrett, The Prince of Lies, and Trish Burkle.

Dru and Lilah are next on my list of "to gets"

Smile

Val

Got one more for my Angel collection in the mail yesterday- A44. Jennifer Griffin as Trish Burkle- this knocks my Angel needs down to 9 cards- I still don't know what will be next, but I am soooo close. Smile

Val

November 12, 2008, 07:37 AM
Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
Now's the time to obsessively watch ebay...I just saw a Drusilla end for $60 last week. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you!

November 12, 2008, 08:22 AM
archifou
I just got the #9 Peel and Reveal - Ark to complete my insert retail set from Indiana Jones - Crystal Skull so I just need the Lucas and Spielberg auto cards to complete a (master set).

Also need from Star Wars 30th - Ford auto

And Spielberg, Lucas and Ford again for Indiana Jones Heritage.
November 12, 2008, 12:59 PM
Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:
I just got the #9 Peel and Reveal - Ark to complete my insert retail set from Indiana Jones - Crystal Skull so I just need the Lucas and Spielberg auto cards to complete a (master set).

Also need from Star Wars 30th - Ford auto

And Spielberg, Lucas and Ford again for Indiana Jones Heritage.

Is that it? Should be a breeze.

November 12, 2008, 09:13 PM
venom5liter
Seems like its been a long time since I completed one, but here's my latest:

Incredible Hulk Movie - 2008 Rittenhouse

Trade List | Want List | NonSport Collection | Wrestling Collection | Facebook
November 13, 2008, 05:23 AM
Graham
I only need 4 autos to complete all the autos in all Farscape sets. Let's see what Memorabilia turns up Big Grin
November 13, 2008, 11:39 AM
secondsight
I am working on a master set for Women of Marvel ... just need around 10 sketch cards from the 10 artists that I don't have.
November 13, 2008, 11:45 AM
MvG
Hey Graham,
I also only need 4 Farscape auto's to complete my mastersets. I wonder if we need the same ones Wink

I need:
A1
A34
DA1
DA2
November 13, 2008, 11:49 AM
MvG
Only need the Tommy Lee Jones MIBII autocard to complete my masterset. There are plenty of those floating around so... Twak

The Lara Flynn Boyle (regular signed A3) also cost me a bundle.
November 14, 2008, 03:43 AM
treksearcher
Most releases that come out these days I end up chasing Master Sets as the rarity of some cards (including multi-dealer incentives) make it VERY difficult to even aim for a Master Set.