Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Leonard Nimoy LLAP card
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Leonard Nimoy LLAP card
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jane. I did join EVERYTHING since my last post, sent a question about the t-shirts and autographs (asking if they were going to be offered again), and am now sitting here with my fingers crossed hoping (but not expecting) to receive some encouraging news from Etsy.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I ordered mine last week and it arrived today, I wasn't sure the card would be included as it was later when I saw this thread, but the shirt arrived today with the card, signed in blue sharpie, so I lucked out. The shirt is bizarre, not sure I will wear it out in public! Eek

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I was informed there was "one card left" and so I ordered a shirt, which hasn't arrived yet. I was also informed the offer will be repeated.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
w00t! got my second shirt and card today! It will make a great present for a friend that got me into the hobby but has never been able to get a Nimoy card of his own. I plan on thanking Mr. Nimoy when I see him at this years Dragoncon, while wearing the shirt of course!

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Batman will not wear a Star Trek shirt ?? Guess he will wear a Robin t-shirt instead. Big Grin Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Guess which card came with the shirt!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
quote:
I was also informed the offer will be repeated.

I hope this is true!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:

Isn't it the one on the right?

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:

show off......lol nice collection i would love to have the twlight zone auto

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
Posted on Twitter about 15 minutes ago:

100 Signed Spock Cards left.Get a card with purchase of Tee http://tinyurl.com/yebrtod 1 card per person.Will delete post when sold out LLAP

Thanks for the heads up. I ordered myself one strange T-shirt.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1177 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up, Kevin!

I picked up the shirt with the naked ladies this time. . . can't wait to see my wife's face when I show her that one!

Jon

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
They are some seriously bad shirts.. I bought the naked "ladies" too..

Posts: 162 | Location: UK | Registered: December 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I was going to, but I decided I didn't want the card that badly. What the heck are those photo designs? Eek

Maybe the good ones are gone. Wink

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, there's a card on ebay already at $117, you cant go wrong, just use the shirt as an oil rag..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 162 | Location: UK | Registered: December 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Just a quick reminder that links to live eBay auctions are not permitted except in unusual circumstances. Sorry, drofdarb, but I had to remove your link.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just ordered one, hope to get the card. I had to join etsy which I wasn't really that fond of since then paypal goes through it. I always get kind of paranoid. I'll report back on if I get the card or not. As for the shirt... well... can someone remind me that I wanted to be part of the Secret Santa this year? lol --Chris

Posts: 423 | Location: Heaven (Barrie, Ontario, Canada) | Registered: June 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
I'm humming that Phil Collins song...I missed again... I think I missed again... da-da-da-da Dance

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
LOL starting to think I am the only one who wore the shirt and I'll probably wear this one also.. They are nice to do yard work in..

I got one this time, will give the shirt to my father, he cann't go out very often so he'll wear it around the house...

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Ordered a shirt yesterday, so fingers crossed.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
wear my llap shirt all the time loves it Thumb Up

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post