Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Identi-Card Thread
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
Wow! Buns huh! And just as I thought that I knew EVERYTHING!!!
So, judging from what Apex says (above) what I have got is two of the single cards from the Keepsake Collection.
Hey does anyone know where a list of the keepsake cards are?

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dough boy
posted Hide Post
I have 3 Valiant cards that I cannot identify. I have looked at Jeff's site and cannot determine what series they belong with. They all appear to be promo cards though.

Thanks for the help!

Posts: 88 | Location: Kansas City | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All three cards were promo cards given out at the 1993 convention in PA. They were given out to show you the characters in Valiant's new comic books. They are not from a set but promos for the comics.
Tony

Posts: 35 | Location: Stoughton, MA, USA | Registered: July 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dough boy
posted Hide Post
Thanks!...so these three, and I think I see a Bloodshot floating around out there. Do you (or anyone) know if there is a "list" of these somewhere (either in NSU, Jeff's site, etc)?

Posts: 88 | Location: Kansas City | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
if you go to
www.valiantentertainment.com
you can join and find out what you want.
Tony

Posts: 35 | Location: Stoughton, MA, USA | Registered: July 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dough boy
posted Hide Post
Thanks...they appear to be down right now...I will check them out later.

Picture of dough boy
posted Hide Post
Got a Spider-Man 3 Movie set that has 4 unidentified cards. Is this a promo set? Looked at Jeff's site and NSU and couldn't readily identify them.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dough boy:
Thanks!...so these three, and I think I see a Bloodshot floating around out there. Do you (or anyone) know if there is a "list" of these somewhere (either in NSU, Jeff's site, etc)?

I recommend this site for ALL thing Valiant: SONICDAN'S VALIANT ERA TRADING CARD CHECKLIST!

Quite an extensive listing with several images.

Posts: 114 | Location: Kansas | Registered: April 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Re-spiderman cards. That Sony logo is making me think CD soundtrack cards but that is only a guess.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tiggerhouse
posted Hide Post
I need help identifying the artist of this Thor sketch card

Dan Carleton

Posts: 226 | Location: Saint Johnsbury, Vermont, USA | Registered: October 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tiggerhouse
posted Hide Post
Never mind, I found it.. (Mark Henry)

Dan Carleton

quote:
Originally posted by tiggerhouse:
I need help identifying the artist of this Thor sketch card

Dan Carleton

Posts: 226 | Location: Saint Johnsbury, Vermont, USA | Registered: October 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dough boy:
I have 3 Valiant cards that I cannot identify. I have looked at Jeff's site and cannot determine what series they belong with. They all appear to be promo cards though.

Thanks for the help!

There was a Valiant set set produced by Upperdeck in either 1993 or 1994 which was similar to teh top card of the post.

I remember because I picked the base set up on my first trip to the states back then.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Kevin LePore asked me to post the cards below to see if anyone here might know what they are. He thought these comic strip cards might have come from a board game possibly, or be part of a card game. Anyone?

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
There was a Li'l Abner game released in the 40's and re-released in the late 60's. I don't think these cards were part of those games.
This is a similar card listed on ebay as a "Swap Card". Not sure if that is a generic term or if it means something else. I'll keep researching.

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post

Does anybody know the artist?

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure that is by Jessica Hickman. The signature matches several Strictly Ink Harryhausen cards by her that I own.

Posts: 1530 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
I'm pretty sure that is by Jessica Hickman. The signature matches several Strictly Ink Harryhausen cards by her that I own.

Thanks

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rectz
posted Hide Post
Can anybody please kindly help me identify this artist...

Thank you very much

Posts: 64 | Location: vancouver/b.c./canada | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
I know that these are not cards, but does anyone recognise these wrappers?

it says "Bang Bang" "Space chase" "consa 1983"

Picture of Apex_Ninja
posted Hide Post
Bang Bang was (or is) a chewing gum company/brand.
As far as I know there are 36 cards in this set (number 36 is my last one Smile)
Near mind or mind sets are impossible to find, because the cards are folded and wrapped around the gum.
Here is another picture with some of my cards:

Posts: 133 | Location: NL | Registered: August 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post