Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    MARS ATTACKS Comic Con 9 Card Puzzle giveaway
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MARS ATTACKS Comic Con 9 Card Puzzle giveaway
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Well done Chesspiecefan for offering these Thumb Up

Posts: 12151 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the winners and a big thank you for the competition. Clap

Posts: 28997 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
OMG. I can't believe it. Thank you. I doubt if I will ever be able to make any of these weekend events. So this is the next best thing. Thank you - thank you - thank you!

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the winners

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Very nice offering and congrats to the winners. Clap

Posts: 10355 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the winners, and thanks again for the contest.

Posts: 1567 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to the winners!

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hoffmaster007 & RevJay, congratulations! Thanks for the giveaway chesspieceface!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bond,

Posts: 113 | Location: Kansas | Registered: April 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hoffmaster007
posted Hide Post
I received the beautiful 9 piece puzzle set today! They went right in the albums with my Mars Attacks cards! Thank-you again chesspieceface! Thumb Up

Posts: 161 | Location: Harrisburg Pa U.S.A. | Registered: August 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
There is absolutely no better place in the world for those particular cards to currently reside. Congrats, Hoffmaster!

Posts: 3316 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the winners! Thank you for doing the contest chesspieceface.

Posts: 5775 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived in today's mail. Thank you again for doing this. The cards are fantastic; you are even more so for offering this chance to all of us who can't get to these great card events. God bless.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of anthonyd
posted Hide Post
I'll add my "congrats to the winners" and "thanks to chesspieceface" for offering up the cards.

I should visit more often, I guess! Smile

Posts: 802 | Location: MA | Registered: March 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RevJay:
Mine arrived in today's mail. Thank you again for doing this. The cards are fantastic; you are even more so for offering this chance to all of us who can't get to these great card events. God bless.

I'll put that blessing from RevJay in my pocket for later, as I'm definitely thinking I'll need it someday! Thanks again for trying everyone, and as I said earlier, I wish I had more of them to give, you all deserve a set.

Posts: 3316 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post