Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    MARS ATTACKS Comic Con 9 Card Puzzle giveaway
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MARS ATTACKS Comic Con 9 Card Puzzle giveaway
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted
I have ONE of these handsome sets of 9 puzzle cards for an NSU Card Talker unable to get to San Diego where they were just distributed this weekend. Here it is:

To be eligible to win you must:

1) indicate as a response to this post you want to go into the random drawing. Open worldwide and to employees of/contributors to NSU.

2) not already have a set. You are on your honor here. Remember, being dishonest destroys the ozone layer, and that will ultimately ruin all of our cards.

I'll cap this giveaway as soon as there are enough different entries to mean you are lucky if you win, and then do the drawing, which will be completely random, shortly after that.

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I would love a chance to win that puzzle promo set. Thanks for thinking of those of us who cannot get to SDCC.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Thanks for doing this chesspieceface. Very, very nice of you.

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
And thanks for making it available on this forum and not Facebook. Big Grin

Please count me in on your random drawing, very considerate of you. Smile

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I don't Facebook, Raven.
Too many people I currently know and once knew might try to talk to me that way, and that simply can't be allowed to happen.

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I would love this as well. San Diego Comic Con will probably never happen for me.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Very cool of you... I don't have it & would luv to win it!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Good luck everyone. It is a nice set of promos. However, I am not collecting Mars Attacks so I am not entering so someone who is a Mars Attacks fan will win!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of clearblue
posted Hide Post
I would love to add that to my collection. Thanks for your generosity.

Posts: 366 | Location: Richmond | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
I am not entering as I do not collect Mars Attacks (lovely set, though), but I just wanted to say "Good Luck" to everyone and "Thank you" to Chesspieceface for the offer. Very kind of you to do this.

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want to go into the random drawing, please. Thanks for your generosity and good luck everyone!

Posts: 114 | Location: Kansas | Registered: April 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of LUZNDAVE
posted Hide Post
It's really nice of you to do this. I would love to win this set. I'm a huge mars attacks fan!

Posts: 348 | Location: La Palma, CA | Registered: January 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
I appreciate you doing this for us. Please enter my name for the random drawing. I would love to add these to my Mars Attacks collection. Thank you!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: beamer,

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Please enter me for the draw. Thank you very much for doing the contest. Wavey

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in the draw

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Thanks for entering me in the draw. This set would fit well with the one from last year (or was it the year before?).

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Much appreciated - please enter me

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in and thanks!

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I would also like to enter, thanks!

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of manolito
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in the draw.
These are excellent looking cards and welcome in my collection.

Posts: 164 | Location: the netherlands | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post