Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    PRESS PASS DAMAGED REPLACEMENTS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PRESS PASS DAMAGED REPLACEMENTS
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
I got a 3 piece FOIL NUMBERED costume card of ROB LOWE from Parks and Recreation. The problem is there was a big crease on the card. It was returned to Press Pass almost 2 months ago as they said they could replece it. ONLY 50 WERE MADE LIKE THIS. When I called them to find out the status I was told that "THEY ONLY SEND OUT DAMAGES WHEN THEY GET ENOUGH OF THEM TO JUSTIFY IT" Unless the entire run of 50 cards were like this I am concerned that this may take a very long time. They will not substitute another card of equal value. ANYONE HAVE A PROBLEM LIKE THIS?

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:

"THEY ONLY SEND OUT DAMAGES WHEN THEY GET ENOUGH OF THEM TO JUSTIFY IT"

So if they never get what they consider enough you've had it mate. If true this gives a whole new meaning to customer services. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I will give them a bit more time and then call them up again. I can usually get some kind of satisfaction if I show them how unfair they are being. I will make sure it is posted on my FACEBOOK and anywhere else I can. I will spend hours beyond what the card is worth to get results.
I hope it does not come to this and I was wondering if anyone else from this forum has had problems with them.

quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:

"THEY ONLY SEND OUT DAMAGES WHEN THEY GET ENOUGH OF THEM TO JUSTIFY IT"

So if they never get what they consider enough you've had it mate. If true this gives a whole new meaning to customer services. Big Grin

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
That's a pretty surprising and foolish answer. I have never had to deal with Press Pass' customer service, but they have put out many nice sets and are reputable. You should add your issue to the P&R thread and get more people to read it. I doubt Press Pass would want it known that they accept a damaged card and then whiff on sending the replacement, not good for publicity.

Posts: 10415 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well the good news is that the card was replaced. I guess they junked the other card and renumbered with the same number a new version of it. I love closure.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well the good news is that the card was replaced. I guess they junked the other card and renumbered with the same number a new version of it. I love closure. Took a bit over two months.