Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Chatter    MOVIE MARATHON PREMIUMS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MOVIE MARATHON PREMIUMS
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Another way to up the box office take on a new film. Theatres areound here are doing marathons of previous films and concluding the marathon with the latest movie. To encourage the public they are giving out premiums to all that attend. The Thor marathon is giving out a limited edition poster and lanyard. The Hunger Games marathon is giving out a lanyard and dog tags. The Thor ticket cost me $25-WHICH I AGREE IS A BITE ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU CONSIDER THAT I WILL MISS A GOOD CHUNCK OF IT AS I WILL NOT BE TAKING TIME OFF FROM A JOB THAT WILL BE ENDING SOON TO GO THERE. Thor starts at 2:30 in the afternoon and runs until 10:15 at night. The latest film does not start until 8 pm and I'll probably get there bu 6 pm. I don't know if they are giving anything out for the Doctor Who 3-D anniversary episode but since I don't get BBC America I had to see this ASAP. Hope they throw in a poster or something.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post