Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Card Releases    Classic Mythology Promos
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Classic Mythology Promos
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I was checking out the list and see some great names I recognized, until I got to the end, and thought, WTF.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Elaine and Tony

Many thanks for the two cards which I received yesterday.

regards

John Levitt

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Great Promos. Got mine yesterday. Thanks!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
just sent the money via paypal. Thanks!

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Many thanks, received it over the weekend.

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeff
posted Hide Post
Thanks Elaine & Tony recieved them on Saturday.
Great looking promos. Set should be awesome
Jeff

Posts: 92 | Location: FORT PIERCE FLORIDA | Registered: April 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeff:
Thanks Elaine & Tony recieved them on Saturday.
Great looking promos. Set should be awesome
Jeff

LOL. Didn't you say on the previous page that you got them on Friday? Razz I'm just pulling your leg.

We're very happy that everyone is liking the promos so far. The next promos will be previewed in about 2 weeks but available at the end of this month or early next month. They are being printed now and Versicolor is doing a fantastic job making them. Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeff
posted Hide Post
Sorry wanted to make sure I thanked you that's what happens when you work in retail and oveernites, your sense of time disappears
Jeff

Posts: 92 | Location: FORT PIERCE FLORIDA | Registered: April 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
I got my promos today. thank you Smile

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Got mine today. Thanks, Elaine. Can't wait for the set.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Perna Studios presents..........

The Punishment of Loki..........

This beautiful promo will be available as part of a 5 promo chase set in January 2012. Soni outdid herself on this piece.

Soni Alcorn-Hender http://www.bohemianweasel.deviantart.com

This beautiful promo will be available as part of a 5 promo chase set in January 2012. Soni outdid herself on this piece.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
Wow!
Soni always brings something magical to her work.
Amazing... Must have... Bouncey

-------------

Logo of the Society for Underused Emoticons Surf

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Superb - Must make sure I'm in for these Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
Wow! All of the artists are outdoing themselves on these cards. Loving the updates!
And thanks for the promos - just got them today. Metal

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Hi Elaine, I received my promos the other day. Thank you. Looking forward to chasing down the others when they become available. This is looking like a great set.

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Elaine, if you still have one fo the P2 cards left, I'd love one! LMK and I'll send PayPal ASAP!
(Meghan gave me one of the P1's at Philly, where I also saw the original artwork - fantastic!)
Au Res.,
Paul

p.s. If you or Tony (or both!) would like to talk about the set on a future episode of the podcast...

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:
Elaine, if you still have one fo the P2 cards left, I'd love one! LMK and I'll send PayPal ASAP!
(Meghan gave me one of the P1's at Philly, where I also saw the original artwork - fantastic!)
Au Res.,
Paul

p.s. If you or Tony (or both!) would like to talk about the set on a future episode of the podcast...

e-mail sent. Smile

We still have some promos left. Big Grin

Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Thanks Elaine! Email not received - did you remove the spam trap? If not, my ukcardcast@googlemail.com address is fine!
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:
Thanks Elaine! Email not received - did you remove the spam trap? If not, my ukcardcast@googlemail.com address is fine!
Au Res.,
Paul

LMAO. I did not remove the spam trap. Wink

I just sent you another email. Hopefully that went through. I'll have your promo in the mail today. Smile