Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mhoponhop 2020 Cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Mhoponhop has 2 new cards for 2020.

In addition, he has a relic card of beat poet Charles Bukowski (150 made) which must be requested from him, when you place an order, so as to receive it. I think the order must be at least $ 7, nothing smaller than that.

Posts: 2602 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice to see Cliff is still around.

I used to buy a lot from him, but since he stopped getting most new releases in, I've just got nothing left to buy anymore.

Always loved his commitment to keeping promo cards for what they're for though - promo.

Posts: 713 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
He's always been around, with yearly Mhoponhop promos, and his own card sets

Did you see the 2 Woodstock (1969 concert) relics he did last year ?

Posts: 2602 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
As of a few days ago, you could still get the Bukowski card. I figured he'd be out of them by now but I got one. He sent along a couple of other cards and one of his "thank you" promos. This one (TY-2020B) shows a rabbit family of four - all wearing face masks.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Mhoponhop has 2 new cards for 2020.

In addition, he has a relic card of beat poet Charles Bukowski (150 made) which must be requested from him, when you place an order, so as to receive it. I think the order must be at least $ 7, nothing smaller than that.

Posts: 1223 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post