Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Fall Show Red Robin Gathering
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Fall Show Red Robin Gathering
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted
Don't forget to attend the unofficial official Red Robin gathering on Saturday night September 21st at 9:30. The Red Robin is across the parking lot from the host hotel the Hilton Garden Inn. We usually get a good crowd so come on over and unwind, get some food and drinks, and don't forget to bring an unopened box if you can for the group box opening and to wear a silly hat as well. See you there! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Get me a pint please

Posts: 12156 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Get there early, it was crowded last year and I had to sit with my family in the back, which is probably a good thing because my kiddos are rascals

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Should anyone want to get there earlier and trade stuff I plan to bring a number of binders with me full of unusual things. If there is anything special you are looking for let me know. This will be the first time I will be at THE RED ROBIN--just wish it were earlier as I have to be in NYC early the next day.

BTW-BREYGENT HAS BEEN VERY QUIET SO FAR. HOPE THEY HAVE SOME SURPRISES IN STORE.

You can also catch me at the show on Sat. If you don't know who I am ask Harris when he is not too busy. A number of dealers also know me by name.

quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Don't forget to attend the unofficial official Red Robin gathering on Saturday night September 21st at 9:30. The Red Robin is across the parking lot from the host hotel the Hilton Garden Inn. We usually get a good crowd so come on over and unwind, get some food and drinks, and don't forget to bring an unopened box if you can for the group box opening and to wear a silly hat as well. See you there! Big Grin

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I am jealous here in Chicago

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Breygent gave out three exclusive and very limited promo cards tonight at the Red Robin:

- American Horror Story

- Dawn New Horizons

- Witchblade

All say Red Robin on the reverse.

A BIG, BIG Thank you to Tom Breyer and Breygent Marketing for producing these for Red Robin guests.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
They look GREAT

Posts: 12156 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
As Harris said, a big "thank you" to Tom and everyone at Breygent for providing some great promos it is appreciated! Smile Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Once again, thanks to Tom Breyer and the Breygent crew for providing the promos... especially since none of their promo cards were delivered until Saturday morning.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
If anyone is interested in parting with their Dawn promo, I'm interested. Will have Chicago promos in a couple weeks to offer...

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5080 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post