Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Philly Fall Show Red Robin Gathering

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6236037711/m/7237075336

September 17, 2013, 12:07 PM
Batman
Philly Fall Show Red Robin Gathering
Don't forget to attend the unofficial official Red Robin gathering on Saturday night September 21st at 9:30. The Red Robin is across the parking lot from the host hotel the Hilton Garden Inn. We usually get a good crowd so come on over and unwind, get some food and drinks, and don't forget to bring an unopened box if you can for the group box opening and to wear a silly hat as well. See you there! Big Grin

September 17, 2013, 12:52 PM
hammer
Get me a pint please
September 17, 2013, 01:49 PM
Flag City Collectibles
Get there early, it was crowded last year and I had to sit with my family in the back, which is probably a good thing because my kiddos are rascals

September 17, 2013, 01:52 PM
FRANK AMICO
Should anyone want to get there earlier and trade stuff I plan to bring a number of binders with me full of unusual things. If there is anything special you are looking for let me know. This will be the first time I will be at THE RED ROBIN--just wish it were earlier as I have to be in NYC early the next day.

BTW-BREYGENT HAS BEEN VERY QUIET SO FAR. HOPE THEY HAVE SOME SURPRISES IN STORE.

You can also catch me at the show on Sat. If you don't know who I am ask Harris when he is not too busy. A number of dealers also know me by name.

quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Don't forget to attend the unofficial official Red Robin gathering on Saturday night September 21st at 9:30. The Red Robin is across the parking lot from the host hotel the Hilton Garden Inn. We usually get a good crowd so come on over and unwind, get some food and drinks, and don't forget to bring an unopened box if you can for the group box opening and to wear a silly hat as well. See you there! Big Grin

September 18, 2013, 08:34 AM
stevetrek
I am jealous here in Chicago
September 21, 2013, 11:29 PM
H_Toser
Breygent gave out three exclusive and very limited promo cards tonight at the Red Robin:

- American Horror Story

- Dawn New Horizons

- Witchblade

All say Red Robin on the reverse.

A BIG, BIG Thank you to Tom Breyer and Breygent Marketing for producing these for Red Robin guests.

September 22, 2013, 03:59 AM
hammer
They look GREAT
September 22, 2013, 06:36 AM
Batman
As Harris said, a big "thank you" to Tom and everyone at Breygent for providing some great promos it is appreciated! Smile Thumb Up

September 22, 2013, 08:34 PM
WandringRebel
Once again, thanks to Tom Breyer and the Breygent crew for providing the promos... especially since none of their promo cards were delivered until Saturday morning.

September 23, 2013, 12:03 AM
Scifi Cards
If anyone is interested in parting with their Dawn promo, I'm interested. Will have Chicago promos in a couple weeks to offer...

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal