Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Shows & Conventions    Philly Show Promos - October 2014
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philly Show Promos - October 2014
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Here we go again!!! We'll have a bunch of promos at the upcoming show on October 18 & 19 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA. We'll be posting them over the next couple of weeks leading up to the show. You can see them all collected on the promo page of the Philly Non-Sports Card Show website:

Promos Oct 14

The first several promo announcements are ready to go.

First of all, we'll have three red border Philly Show promo cards to give away at the door in promo packs. What will they be? Come to the show and find out!

The next card is a Dexter Seasons 5 & 6 promo from Breygent Marketing. The card will be given away at the Non-Sport Update table.

And finally, we'll have a Melty Misfits card with art from Buff Monster to give away. This one will be given away in promo packs attendees will receive with paid admission to the show. It is number P2.

See you at the show in just a few weeks!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Can you save these til May?

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I'm after the P1 variant of Cryptozoic's 'DC's Epic Battles' Wavey

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Graham & Hammer,

Send me a list of what you want and I'll look for them for you. After the show, I can either mail you what I have or hold onto them for the Spring show. Send me an email if you want. Also, I can compare with Batman to see what he's set aside for you so that we don't duplicate.

Deena

Posts: 465 | Location: Sarasota, FL, USA | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a plan Deena! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Bless you Deena. That's the only one I'm looking for.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Deena - Thanks

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Time to show off the next card that will be given away at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show on October 18 & 19 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA.

This 2014 James Bond Archives P2 promo card will be given away from the Rittenhouse Archives tables at the show while supplies last. Rittenhouse Archives will have other cards to give away as well, which will be revealed soon.

You can see all cards posted thus far collected on the promo page of the Philly Non-Sports Card Show website:

Promos Oct 14

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Show meeester bond we meet again. Smokin'

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Graham, what is that P1 variant you mentioned ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Anyone willing to grab this Bond fan a Bond P2 for postage - pretty please?!? Big Grin

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Graham, what is that P1 variant you mentioned ?

It's mentioned here...

http://www.cryptozoic.com/trad...attles-trading-cards

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here's the next card....er, I mean, sticker! This will be given away at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show on October 18 & 19 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA.

This sticker feature art by Ted Dastick Jr. who will be on-hand at the show. It will be given away in our promo packs available with show entry. A very limited edition "B" version for sale at Ted's table. That one is a silver metal card.

You can see all cards posted thus far collected on the promo page of the Philly Non-Sports Card Show website:

Promos Oct 14

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Here's the next card....er, I mean, sticker! This will be given away at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show on October 18 & 19 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA.

This sticker feature art by Ted Dastick Jr. who will be on-hand at the show. It will be given away in our promo packs available with show entry. A very limited edition "B" version for sale at Ted's table. That one is a silver metal card.

Promos Oct 14

SWEET! Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
cool card ted

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Great card Ted Thumb Up

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here's the next card. This will be given away at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show on October 18 & 19 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA.

This Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Cryptomium P2 promo card will be given away at the Cryptozoic Entertainment table.

Promos Oct 14

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
That is a cool looking card! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
That is a cool looking card! Thumb Up

Thumb Up

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
We have another card from Cryptozoic to announce today as a give-away at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show on October 18 & 19 at the Merchants Square Mall in Allentown, PA.

This DC Comics Epic Battles P1 Cryptomium promo card will be given away at the Cryptozoic Entertainment table. The card uses the same art as the P1 promo card that was in the Jun/Jul issue of Non-Sport Update but this one is the P1 Cryptomium variant version.

Promos Oct 14